This is my one thousandth post!

Alright, the plan was for me to celebrate my 1000th post by offering up some Canadian shaving goodies, but despite my (somewhat limited, to be sure) attempts to find some JM Frasers doo-dahs, I couldn't find any.

So!

As a bit of fun, I'm offering a goody bag (for bag read box) of a few non-Canadian shaving-related items. All unused. Each one of the items has a number on it, so if, for example, there were some blades, the number would be the number of blades in the pack; if there was a block of alum, the number would be the weight of the block in grammes; if there was something creamy, the number would be the millilitres of creaminess.

What you have to do is guess what the sum of all those numbers is, and PM me. One entry per person, competition ends at midnight this Friday (23rd July). First correct answer, or closest answer, wins the goody bag/box, and I'll post it out next week.

It's just a bit of fun so (a) don't get your pantyhose in a twist over it, and (b) don't expect a box of gold dubloons, it's just things I've got a lot of and I can afford to give some away (big of me, I know).

Dave.

First entry there by my friend Pig Cat who's obviously failed to read the bit in the instructions where it says to drop me a PM. I'll let his 575 stand though..

And the winner is... despite some cheaty posts from people who should know better, but who might ban me for 48 hours were I to mention their name... that recently married chappie SONNY!!

So hey fellah, PM me your postal address, and I'll send the "goodie" bag/box on to you.

Nice one.

Wow. I've never won anything before. (Runner-up football trophy or the team, aged 9, doesn't count)

I'd like to thank friends, family and the postman who doesn't nick my shaving gear. A big thank you to my parents for getting frisky and all the DE shaving community...

Back
Top Bottom