Things are starting to get a little crazy...

I'm sick of this, we're desperate for toilet rolls and there's none anywhere, I'm sure searching from store to store is probably the worse thing you can be doing ATM though so I've just been staying at home hoping eventually demand will go down once these idiots can no longer fit any more toilet roll in their houses. If not my mum has extra if we really need it.

I'm sick of this, we're desperate for toilet rolls and there's none anywhere, I'm sure searching from store to store is probably the worse thing you can be doing ATM though so I've just been staying at home hoping eventually demand will go down once these idiots can no longer fit any more toilet roll in their houses. If not my mum has extra if we really need it.

Should have been quicker on the BST Mike:

Someone got a bargain!

I don't know if this is the proper place to offer this. I have a sixteen pack of Andrex Supersoft and am willing to trade for a two bed bungalow, must be in good residential area and have well kept gardens. If you have a property that you are willing to trade please contact me by pm. Toilet rolls are genuine and unused in original packaging..... Regards

disgrace. I use isopropyl in repairing melodeons, and paid usually about £4.99 for 500 ml. That stuff is selling on eBay for 10 times that, and I hate to think how much is watered down by the spivs, and thus well below the percentage strength to be effective.

Tell me about it, I use it to make record cleaning fluid, and as it happens I need to make up a new batch, but guess what?

Give it a couple of weeks and it'll have died down, the idiots will have moved onto something else, like lemsip.

Back
Top Bottom