Testers wanted - not for Vegetarians

Cheers Nishy. The last two samples I sent out were to @nick_s and @Electrif. I made a slight tweek to the soap sent to them, which could possibly improve one aspect of the soap, and/or possibly adversely affect it in other ways. I won't say more, as not wanting to put ideas in peoples heads that might affect their judgement. But look forward to comparing their descriptions to those of others. First samples should be dropping through doorways tomorrow with any luck.

Last edited:
I think I'm looking forward to it too; 'though if everyone hates it, I'll realise I was actually dreading it. But full honest opinions of course required. Don't go easy on me chaps, 'cos if you do I'll make a shed load of the same in new packaging etc. etc. and that would be a shame indeed if it's not good enough. Treat me mean, it keeps me keen. If @antdad hadn't done his blue tile test way back when, I'd still be wondering why sales never picked up and making my first woeful effort.

Signature probably, but if you want to throw in OO that's all good. Original too would be good, but whatever people have - other brands too of course. Make's me feel like a 'brand' when people do that. :)

Cheers Nishy. The last two samples I sent out were to @nick_s and @Electrif. I made a slight tweek to the soap sent to them, which could possibly improve one aspect of the soap, and/or possibly adversely affect it in other ways. I won't say more, as not wanting to put ideas in peoples heads that might affect their judgement. But look forward to comparing their descriptions to those of others. First samples should be dropping through doorways tomorrow with any luck.
Oooh, now I shall have to compare it to Moroccan Sands (Signature) that I have...that is a mighty fine soap...I am thinking side by side latherings of both for comparison...I feel a video coming on for this one!

Mine arrived yesterday and used this morning on its own to see how I need to dial it in. Tomorrow it will be used on one half of my face and Neroli Signature on the other side. No feedback for at least three uses from me though.

Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer; too much suspense. a video would be good nick_s; don't forget that yours and Electrif's samples are slightly different to the rest.

Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer; too much suspense. a video would be good nick_s; don't forget that yours and Electrif's samples are slightly different to the rest.
That's what prompted the thought of a video comparison between the sample and a known variable (Signature formula soap) :) I'll do my first lather with it on video so as to capture true first thoughts :)

Back
Top Bottom