Tech June-kies?

Happy If You Say So GIF

WIth the month coming mid-week, I'm jumping into Tech June-kies as of tomorrow ...

Out of the blocks, it'll be a pre-War red/yellow brass American example which I'll be pairing with the Super Gillette Blue blade from Shanghai. That'll be the format for the week but I'll switch over to a pre-War Canadian example for the weekend. Soap and splash will be vintage Imperial Leather and at the weekend, a comparison of MWF tallow/veg back to back.

See you out there folks!

WIth the month coming mid-week, I'm jumping into Tech June-kies as of tomorrow ...

Out of the blocks, it'll be a pre-War red/yellow brass American example which I'll be pairing with the Super Gillette Blue blade from Shanghai. That'll be the format for the week but I'll switch over to a pre-War Canadian example for the weekend. Soap and splash will be vintage Imperial Leather and at the weekend, a comparison of MWF tallow/veg back to back.

See you out there folks!
I will start on the Saturday 3rd with my one and only Gillette Tech, a Flat bottom type fitted with a rather lovely Red Horseman stainless steel handle, I will use this razor for one week to show willing to go along with these monthly use of soap or razor and possibly brush razor blade we will see, I don't know if I could do a month with just one razor but I will see if I can last a week out and seeing where I go from there but I've got a strong feeling that I will be using a NOS Schick ll injector razor with twin blade's within a week or so!

Have a joyous June!

Paul.

Like so?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom