Tabac Original Shaving Soap

Burn it.......burn it now............Tis the work of the devil........:icon_razz::icon_razz:

In case you have gathered by now, not one of my favourite soaps..........now Moo's thats a different matter, good sliick lather and don't smell like an old folks home.......:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

TAXI...........

I haven't tried Tabac soap, but picked up some Tabac cream in a chemist recently. Great stuff! Slick lather, no problem with smell. I've only used it once as I have other soaps to try as well, but I'll be returning to that one fer sure.

kt66 said:
Excellent, I'm looking forward to it all the more! :p

That made me smile......thanks. Just for that, I'm gonna help you out a little more.....no need to thank me.

Since you're gonna order the dead men soap, you might like to try the other couple items Tabac makes (creams only). Yeah, there's women's line that offers two cream scents. One's called 'Grammas Basement' and the other (spicier) one is named Grammas Drawers'.

Collect the set!

Martin

I haven't used it yet, only opened it to check the scent. Now the whole house smells of it! How is this possible? Fortunately, my wife doesn't find it objectionable.

Edit - having used it, you can now count me in with those weirdos who like the scent. :p

TABAC is my favourite. I do love the scent and the performance and the lather. The scent is like the cologne my father used when iwas a[/quote] child. It was a tobacco cologne, very famous here in Turkey.

I've got some soap on order...it should be here this week....

Ah soap acquisition disorder.....If our house ever gets flooded ,you'll be able to see the soap suds mountain from miles away.....

Back
Top Bottom