Straight Razor Shave of the Day

I would post more often, but I've 'upgrade' my phone and the fancy-dancy camera on it is incapable of focusing properly. Absolute dross PoS.

Anyway, 3 days growth, Drew Dick 7/8 1/4 absolutely insane shave, that thing just maws thru my pretty hard beard, almost perfect silence, but wowzo what a tool. He currently has these (well with a square point, and 8/8) for sale at £150, I might put that into the Sale forum too, as quite frankly, it's an amazing deal for a custom, UK made razor.

WFCGeXu.jpg

PAA Astra Planeta
Semogue 820 boar
Baurmann 5/8 finest extra hollow
Tabac

Finally a few days off! Time at last to break out the straights. I touched this one up on 1mic and half mic diamond balsa and a good stropping on canvas and leather for a lovely close shave. Thinned out my swede to "1970s Action Man" style and tapered it down with a nod to the Turkish barber who keeps thinking I might be a potential customer! Off up to town now, on foot, ostensibly for exercise and wellbeing but mainly to maybe check out the Superdrug dupes and indulge my desire for a big fat burrito.
20221114_134830.jpg

Last edited:
Another day off work, so another straight razor shave. This time it's the turn of my 30s/40s Tennis 5/8 extra hollow. Truefitt & Hill luxury shave soap painted on with my Simpson Commodore best badger X3. A few drops of bio oil to finish and a couple of sprays of Zara #Tobacco Collection to set me up for meeting with the outside world.

20221115_121816.jpg

Back
Top Bottom