Straight Razor Shave of the Day

I'll stick to DE, but the elegance and style of the Straight Razor is another league.
I agreed with both of you regarding the ease and efficiency of using DE razors. Using a straight razor is still unable to give me the result that I can achieve with a DE, but... the thrill, excitement, and satisfaction... there's just something special. I don't mind not getting my desire finish as I know I'm just a novice but I look forward to the day when it will all comes together...
Nowadays... daydreaming about using a straight razor is all I think about... the good news is my DE addiction is cured, the bad news is I keep browsing at straights...

One of those great shave days, plenty of time on hand, no rush , no worries, razor just came of the 12000 Naniwa followed by a nice strop session...

It's my second shave with the SV 70th, it's easy now for me to understand why people rave about this soap, it's subtle, it's got a clean scent and has a great lather. Are any of the other SV's stronger in scent or are they all just as subtle ?

As much as I enjoy using a badger brush, mine is a shedder so this Rockwell synthetic has been seeing far more use of late.. The wife bends my ear every time she finds a new piece of badger stuck somewhere... because this Rockwell doesn't shed I am starting to appreciate it more and more.

The Bleu Balme Apres Rassage is my daily and I am going through it much quicker than I thought I would... I am hesitant to buy the SV after shave as it's impossible to try it out beforehand, any thoughts ?