Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
A really nice shave this evening SV 70th was the first soap I ever bought…enjoy it just as much now as I always did ! Have a few days away coming up in 3 weeks..soon as I’m back and have some spending money again I will be adding some more SV to the collection ! Feeling super smooth and refreshed428B2684-7620-429A-93B3-827F6A62BF3C.jpeg

SoTd
A really nice shave this evening SV 70th was the first soap I ever bought…enjoy it just as much now as I always did ! Have a few days away coming up in 3 weeks..soon as I’m back and have some spending money again I will be adding some more SV to the collection ! Feeling super smooth and refreshedView attachment 74234
Good Choice on the S.V. Jay , I currently have 7 soaps and 4 are S.V :)

Yesterday’s SoTd
Fell asleep before posting up yesterday a lovely shave it was though..really enjoy the macca root every now and then followed by the Nivea it was just a nice simple shave. Super smooth and so refreshing using the cold water nowadays think I will be continuing until it’s necessary to go back to warm again when it’s too cold to use8365DDCC-4511-4E20-9885-921A72DFDEF7.jpeg

Wed 28 SR SOTD
Soap Shannon's Soap Pineapple & Banana
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor Friedr Herder Abr. Sohn 77 3rd Use
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + HL + TGS Abysso
Soap qualities are good. Good strength, sweet, creamy, and slick...
3rd shave with this razor on a jnat edge was surprisingly better than the previous 2. Took a week's break from SR and somehow it felt better today. 3passes with extra under the jawline & neck gave me a dfs to ccs result which is the best so far from this edge. No weepers nor irritation...yay! Aftershaves were excellent.
20210727_202319.jpg20210728_112108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom