[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
KROPP Sheffield Full Hollow 6/8th
Mason Pearson Pure Badger
Vitos Tallow Soap
Witch Hazel

I Had a Wonderful Shave Today with My KROPP Sheffield 6/8th...This was One of My Early SR Purchases & it Will Always Remain in My Collection..These are Among the Best of Vintage Razors in My Humble Experience..
[IMG]

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
[IMG]

Billy..
:chores016:

Sat 17 SR SOTD
Soap Catie's Bubbles Irish Coffee
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express
Razor ZY430
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Hyaluronic + Clubman Whiskey Woods
Very nice aromatic & delicious scent from this soap! The lather was creamy and slick too...
Shave with this razor was just ok. Although smooth it's not removing many whiskers, especially from the jawline to neck area. Due to time constraints...managed just did 2 passes without any issues for sas--result.
20210717_110937.jpg

So I'm finally going to do one of these with a decent picture.

It takes 2.0 to Tango
Pre: hot flannel, Pears Transparent soap, 2 drops of Bio Oil
Brush: Haryali badger cheap'n'cheerful
Soap: Extro Cosmesi Arancia Italiana
Razor: Koraat 14/2.0 custom Sunburst
AS: Zara Man Vibrant Leather Oud.

First run with my new pride and joy razor. I feel very privileged. After a lovely hot towel to the face and a good wash with the Pears, I put the smallest amount of Bio oil on, then whipped up a lovely cushion of Arancia Italiana with my little wooden badger very wet a la "Marco method". The citrus aroma lasts all the way through 3 passes and is pleasant without ever being too in yer face.
With some trepidation of the large bellied square point Koraat, I touched down and it slid smoothly across my skin razing everything in its path with ease. WTG/XTG/ATG, and not a nick, just a DFS. A generous few drops of Bio oil to calm and protect the skin after a very close shave, and a light spray of Oud to complete the experience. Lovely lazy Saturday.
20210717_133600.jpg

Last edited:
SoTd
A nice refreshing shave after a lovely warm day just can’t be beaten ! Today I used a sample of Pannacrema Nera kindly gifted to me by @RussellR5555 thank you Russ the scent on it is an absolute favourite it’s very hard to chose between this one and the Rossa and is definitely one I will be picking up a full jar of..paired it with the Acqua Di Parma Mirra as seen in Russell’s SoTd a nice spicy a citrus that finished the shave off just nicely ! Feeling super smooth25968CC9-80B9-4EAE-8A21-15986B73CA7B.jpeg

SoTd
A nice refreshing shave after a lovely warm day just can’t be beaten ! Today I used a sample of Pannacrema Nera kindly gifted to me by @RussellR5555 thank you Russ the scent on it is an absolute favourite it’s very hard to chose between this one and the Rossa and is definitely one I will be picking up a full jar of..paired it with the Acqua Di Parma Mirra as seen in Russell’s SoTd a nice spicy a citrus that finished the shave off just nicely ! Feeling super smoothView attachment 73781
I think the Nera for me is my favourite of the 4 Pannacrema's

Back
Top Bottom