Straight Razor Shave of the Day

I’m still in love with the looks of this razor. No close seconds. :love: The shave is very nice, too.:giggle:

The choice of After Shave is a tip of the hat to two master Old Spice enablers - @Primotenore and @ DaltonGang across the street

Hot water preparation
Argan Oil PSO
Romera Wengue Chubby Manchurian Badger
Castle Forbes 1445 Shaving Cream
John & William Ragg Napoleon 6/8
Old Spice After Shave

0A1A29E8-5C04-40C9-AE6E-A14DCFBF6D95.jpeg

Happy shaving - Karl

SoTd
another lovely shave with the Boker 5/8 smoked acrylic with Pearl tang really been enjoying this little shaver think I will be changing to something different for tomorrow’s shave though be nice to have a change. Went with the PAA doppelgänger black soap..a sample that was kindly gifted to me by @RussellR5555 quite a while back..thank you Russ I’ve used it a few times it’s an excellent performer and the closest scent to Sauvage I’ve tried..I don’t have many soaps I want to pick up now but still have a few and this is definitely one of them..love it ! Feeling super smooth and refreshed 7C96BA7C-9CCB-444B-A240-99FAD53BE520.jpeg

Enjoyable shave with my Lund near wedge today - I think somewhere I’d read that John & Wm Ragg made these for Lunds. I don’t know but they are wonderful razors. (y)

Hot water preparation
Argan Oil PSO
Savile Row 3824
Ethos Lisse Collection Lavender Shave Soap
Lund near wedge 11/16, er 17.4625mm
AOS Lavender After Shave Balm

9F6009D2-E975-4041-998E-374A447D7E53.jpeg

Happy shaving - Karl

Top Bottom