Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
Fabulous shave today using my Thiers Issard Evide Sonnant 6/8 in black horn..my absolute favourite razor. I went with the Moon Soaps Sorrento sample I had kindly gifted to try before I buy, it’s a great scent very light but I quite like that just come back in stock at shaving time going to have to pick some up as I have a £10 voucher to use with them. Followed up with Myrsol Limon and king of shaves unscented balm feeling as smooth as it gets and very refreshedA0932130-0C60-42E6-A4EC-6BDB9012C63B.jpeg

Last edited:
SoTd
Went with the Koraat this evening what a beautiful smooth and comfortable shave absolutely love this razor it’s a dream to shave with and right up there in my top spot sitting alongside my favourite TI. I’m not really a fan of menthol and don’t really enjoy it in a soap however every now and then I like a change and don’t mind it in an aftershave so picked out the 2 phase. Feeling super smooth and refreshed really enjoyed this one !!3522A075-D421-41A9-AC20-ECE6F8F261E4.jpeg

SoTd
Just had an absolutely beautiful shave first time using the proraso white line. When I first opened the soap I got a funky scent and almost thought about returning it but thought I would give it a go as the blue cream I’ve had previously was a great performer ! So glad I didn’t go by first impressions..once lathered the scent seemed to change and I actually really enjoyed it, think I may have to get some more of their products I am really impressed. Enjoyed the little Timor...back on the straights that’s what it’s all about ! Feeling super smooth and refreshed very niceD10636DE-DA87-444A-A3AD-9E22B0DB7244.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom