Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
This one was absolutely marvellous my number 1 favourite razor along with my favourite scent the usual great Wickhams performance..first time trying the balm and it’s excellent, the Dr Harris tied in very nicely. That wonderful rose scent has really helped me to relax after a stressful couple of weeks feeling smooth and refreshed4473CD12-86C7-424A-950E-B07C937BF238.jpeg

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Taylor Witness 1000 Sheffield Full Hollow 15/16th
German Pure Badger
Wickham 1912 Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Wonderful Uber Close Shave with My Taylor & Witness 1000 Sheffield 15/16th..She Sports a Surgical Black Arkansas Edge..Lovely Big Shiny Blade.,Canny be a Bad Day at the Ranch with this Razor..Beautiful Shaver..
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
[IMG]

Billy..
:chores016:

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Puma 83 Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th
Mason Pearson Pure Badger
Monsavon Bol Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Shave Today with My Puma Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th..An Uber Smooth & Comfortable Close Shave..This Razor was Made for the French Market & Sports an Escher Thuringian Edge..A Fancy Scaled Rare Bird this One..Lovely Solingen Shaver..Wouldn't Expect Anything Else from a Classic Puma..Wunderbar..
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:git:

Billy..
:chores016:

The Ribbon 1000 today

I recently acquired a small Coticule Stone , and this was the first razor I ever honed on it , I set the bevel on a 1k , then honed on a slurry i slowly thinned and finished on plain water. it tested well after honing and this mornings shave was extremely comfortable , and the result a very good shave.

I love my Jnats but I can see this being a great addition.

_MG_6930.JPG

Back
Top Bottom