Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
Today I decided to go with the little gold dollar that I was kindly gifted by @Tony'schin as it’s the last time I’m going to be using his edge I wanted to give it one last run out..it’s been a lovely smooth shaver and I have very much enjoyed it but now it’s off to the finishing stone for my first ever attempt on a stone wish me luck ! It’s going to be a learning curve that’s for sure but one I think I’m going to rather enjoy, really looking forward to the start of a new journey !

Had a great shave even the baume be hard soap has found itself a use..as a preshave before the shaving cream, whether it makes a difference I’m not really sure but at least it will get the odd use and once it’s gone I can fill the pot with something much better. Feeling super smooth and refreshed and now going to relax for the rest of the evening.

23569090-C2C1-4B08-9D2F-2986540737AE.jpeg

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Henckels Twin Works 415 Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th
Fitchard Pure Pure Badger
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Shave Today with My Beautiful Hemckels 415 Twin Works 5/8th..This Razor is Laser Sharp ..Sporting a Surgical Black Arkansas 20k + Edge..It Delivers that Uber Special Close Shave..My Face is Polished Like a Pair of GI-Rene's Drill Boots..Achtung.
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
[IMG]

Billy..
:chores016:

Last edited:
SoTd
Wonderful shave this evening..every time I get my Thiers Issard Evide Sonnant 6/8 out I fall in love with it all over again..it’s an excellent little shaver and nicely accompanied by some of the more basic products, it’s nice to go back to these sometimes just makes you realise what a lovely finish can be achieved without the need for expensive products. Feeling super smooth and refreshed !
9AFC9311-6D14-481A-AB0A-DB2C86FB9316.jpeg

SoTd
This one was super enjoyable and not because it was the best shave I’ve had but because I managed to successfully take the little gold dollar to the finishing stone and complete a shave with it afterwards without having completely ruined the edge..it did take quite a few try’s I must admit and it certainly wasn’t what I’m use to shaving with but it was also far from a rough shave.

I have a long way to go and it’s certainly not as easy as it looks but I feel like I have learnt something and am really looking forward to having another go to see if I can improve it..obviously I can’t take credit for the edge as the edge was put on by @Tony'schinand I have only tried a touch up on the finisher not that it needed it.

There is something quite rewarding about the fact that I’ve at least had a go, looking like the start of something beautiful and something which I am very much going to enjoy !!

50F27110-1AE4-4EF0-A4D0-CA144D61F715.jpeg

[IMG]

[IMG]

Erik Anton Berg Swedish Steel Half Hollow 5/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Valobra Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Shave Today with My Erik Anton Berg 5/8th..She is Sporting a Mega High Grit Surgical Black Arkansas Natural Edge . She Shaves Like a Dream..Like the Scandinavian Fair Ladies I Dream of When I Worked Ova there.The GI - Rene Men Called Scandinavia the "Land of Free Love"..
[IMG]

[IMG]

Billy..

[IMG]

[IMG]

Erik Anton Berg Swedish Steel Half Hollow 5/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Valobra Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Shave Today with My Erik Anton Berg 5/8th..She is Sporting a Mega High Grit Surgical Black Arkansas Natural Edge . She Shaves Like a Dream..Like the Scandinavian Fair Ladies I Dream of When I Worked Ova there.The GI - Rene Men Called Scandinavia the "Land of Free Love"..
[IMG]

[IMG]

Billy..
Love the EA Berg Billy what a beautiful razor.

Back
Top Bottom