SOTD w/c Sat 31ST March- Fri 6TH April. incl.

Gillette Aristocrat No. 16 with vintage Super Iridium
TOBS Jermyn Street Sensitive cream (really piled it on and left it on for a while)
M&S Harvard aftershave lotion

Good shave. Still struggling round the problem areas but best all week (counting this as the last day of the week)

rps20120331_083432.jpg

Pre: Shower with Dove Clean comfort Shower Gel
Soap: Arko (Can't get enough of this stuff right now, love it!)
Brush: Bluebeard's Corsair Super Badger
Razor: EJ 89
Blade: Astra Platinum (1)

BBS and not a nick or hint of irritation. Perfect shave. :)

Saturday
St Ives Invigorating face scrub
Proraso shaving foam, Red
Gillette Fusion ProGlide
Neutrogena 2-in-1 face wash / mask

6.5 on the 'gay'dar so I'm off to watch my first Rugby League match today to see if my tits will shrink back to their normal size.

L'Occitane Lavender Soap
Feather AC - SS
Feather Blade Pro 5
Simpson Chubby 1 in Super
Vito's Coconut & Almond
Alum & Witch Hazel
Botanics Moisturiser SPF 15
Coty Raw Vanilla Eau De Cologne

Jamie.

One pass shave with minor clean up, the Vito's Coconut & Almond really is a top class performer, but why they call it super Coconut i will never know? because i've got a really good sense of smell and can barely detect coconut in this soft soap, but on the other hand if you like almonds then it's the one you should try, a great soap.

I hope you like my African Women isn't she lovely, a native women from Swaziland, the hair fit's the tribe, made of soap stone. She's been with me for many years, i picked her up on my travels, she's from the beautiful town of Lagos, but pronounced Lagoosh on the Portuguese Algarve coast

001-5.jpg

Saturday shave!:

15yapsg.jpg

Pre Art of Shaving Unscented Oil + Old Spice shaving soap + Vie&Long 16910 "two bands edition" + Merkur Futur with Gillette Platinum #2 + Thayers Lavender "alum" + Aubrey Organics "North Woods" lotion with "The Real Shaving" balm

Smoooth shave! Excellent razor (I have to practice more with it because the angle is a bit extrange) and even better brush.

Cheers

joe mcclaine said:
Saturday
St Ives Invigorating face scrub
Proraso shaving foam, Red
Gillette Fusion ProGlide
Neutrogena 2-in-1 face wash / mask

6.5 on the 'gay'dar so I'm off to watch my first Rugby League match today to see if my tits will shrink back to their normal size.

Who you watching?

RobTheWire said:
Who you watching?

No one famous.

Nottingham Outlaws.

They play in National Conference Div. 3 (which as far as I can see is the rugby equivalent of Sunday pub football) but today are playing a pre-season game against The Gunners for The Heroes Trophy.

joe mcclaine said:
RobTheWire said:
Who you watching?

No one famous.

Nottingham Outlaws.

They play in National Conference Div. 3 (which as far as I can see is the rugby equivalent of Sunday pub football) but today are playing a pre-season game against The Gunners for The Heroes Trophy.

Nice one, good game RL apart from last night when my team played Sheeite, enjoy the game :icon_smile:.

Saturday morning shave...

Brush: Da Vinci 'Uomo' brush
Razor: Muhle R41 'new head' with Gillette blade
Soap/Cream: D.R. Harris 'Rose'
Post Shave: GFT Skin Food 'Coral'

First time using both the R41 and Harris cream. LOVED the scent. Great shave. Lovely razor too.

Attachments

• WP_000432.jpg
    WP_000432.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 12
Saturday

Trumper Razor
Gillette 7 OC Sharp Edge
EJ Best Badger Brush
Penhaligon's English Fern Soap
Clinique Post Shave Soother

Almost reaching a Gay score as high as Vinny's with that Cinique stuff, but the rest of the gear stops me synchronising with his menstrual cycle.

Ian

This lunchtime:

Prep: Face wash, Imperial Leather bath soap
Razor: Feather Artist Club RG (wood), Pro blade (1)
Brush: New Forest Tubby 2
Soap: Proraso green
Aftershave: Prof Blighty's Yellow Ginger
Scent: Trumper's GFT
Result: absolutely outstanding

Great start to the Easter vac :).

Saturday:

Merkur HD 34c
Red Personna
Real Shaving Co. Super Slide gel

A different experience this morning. Limited time necessitated a quick one-pass shave with the RSC gel. It felt weird - hardly the luxurious sensory delight of the usual brush and fancy cream/soap combo, but... a pretty good result actually.

I'll be back to the brush 'n' soap tomorrow though.

muhle r41
polsilver blade
shavemac #25 silvertip
speick shave cream
444/ pashana AS

BBS results but found the speick doesnt quite hit the spot for me with the r41, the pashana is really starting to grow on me though, i love it.

Back
Top Bottom