SOTD w/c Sat 26 May to Fri 1 June

Friday:

Razor: Chrome Futur
Blade: Treet something or the other
Brush: Tulip 3 Manchurian

Great razor. Back down to 2 Futur's now.

The Manchurian hair is different. So far, I prefer Simpson 2 band super. We shall see if it can knock it off the top spot.

This morning:

Prep: Face wash, Imperial Leather bath soap, cold water
Razor: Feather Artist Club RG (wood), Pro blade (6)
Brush: Simpson Duke 3 in two-band best
Soap: Trumper's Eucris
Aftershave: Prof Blighty's Red Ginger
Scent: Penhaligon's Endymion

Another super-close easy cold shave.

I may well try the Joseph Rodgers that Jamie so kindly PIFfed me tomorrow, if my nerve lasts.

Croap: Razorock xxx
Brush: Semogue 1520
Razor: 2011 R41
Blade: Astra superior
Aftershave: Thayers lemon/Alum block

Jackpot!!!!

I have hit the holy grail of wetshaving, after one year i have managed a one pass bbs with no nicks, no irritation and one tiny weeper from a previous shave.

Only problem now is the gear i have to use up, the razorock lathered up like a dream i can't wait for the semogue to be decently broken in, next time i'll use my tubby instead.

Clix 500 with a Gillette Yellow, GFT cream lathered up with Ancient Kent brush ( are there still badgers like this in UK?) finsihed up with Alum and Art of Shaving unscented balm.

DR Dulcamara where do you get those handles?
Everyone have a great weekend!

Today, a spanish products shave!

2vj54k4.jpg

Jabonman Marsella + Vie&Long 16910 "two bands edition" + Merkur Futur at 3 with Polsilver Iridium + Myrsol Agua Balsámica with La Chinata balm

Definitely this spanish artisan soap is superb! I had a very calming, protective shave with no nicks or irritation although I used Futur razor at 3. He's still "experimenting" with some new formulas, but I think that he's already near perfection...

Finally, these spanish after shaves gave me a smooooth and hidrated skin!

Cheers!

Sir_eider said:
Today, a spanish products shave!

2vj54k4.jpg

Jabonman Marsella + Vie&Long 16910 "two bands edition" + Merkur Futur at 3 with Polsilver Iridium + Myrsol Agua Balsámica with La Chinata balm

Definitely this spanish artisan soap is superb! I had a very calming, protective shave with no nicks or irritation although I used Futur razor at 3. He's still "experimenting" with some new formulas, but I think that he's already near perfection...

Finally, these spanish after shaves gave me a smooooth and hidrated skin!

Cheers!
It's the 2nd to day so your posting in the wrong place(done this my :blush:self)

Back
Top Bottom