SOTD w/c Sat 21th April - Fri 27th April ...

jaycey said:
Your a day late on this thread guys:)
Are you useing a rolls razor ? If so,details man details ,how well are you shaving with it, don't be shy now,people want to know if you are having a good shave,or a problem with it or not? If you are having a problem then start telling, no body is going to *rip the piss out of you* we all want to help,and the only way is to ask! You never know you may inspire somebody else to start using one. ;-)

Errrr....no I was subtly trying to point out that this shave of the day thread ended yesterday. A new thread has been started for the coming week.

P.S. I use only straight razors, but you can still rip the piss out of me...my wife does;)

jaycey said:
Errrr....no I was subtly trying to point out that this shave of the day thread ended yesterday. A new thread has been started for the coming week.

P.S. I use only straight razors, but you can still rip the piss out of me...my wife does;)
Shit Sorry mate over slept this morning,I use a straght as well from time to time,and,my wife thinks I am a nut job saying "O look it's Sweeney tod cook us a pie will you" :icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom