SOTD : Saturday 5th October - Friday 11th October 2019.

SOTD : 8th October 2019.

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Original Source ~ Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:

Warm wet flannel to my face.

Pears ~ Transparent Soap.

Brush: Wilkinson Sword Boar.

Face Lather.

Soap : Boots Original Shave Stick.

Blade: Personna ~ Gem PTFE.(3)

Razor: Ever Ready 1912. (UK)

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade menthol crystals +Eucalyptus peppermint,+ Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./Boots ~ Freshwood ASL + AS Balm.

Greetings,

Another early morning shave.

The 1912(UK) version, like it's US cousin is a joy to shave with, the only difference i find with the UK version slightly more efficient than the US version but, both are a equal joy to shave with.

A wonderfully smooth 3 pass + pick ups near bbs shave with no errors to report.

Finishing to the shave off with a generous dollop of Boots ~ Freshwood A/S Balm.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling devine.

Enjoy your day, ladies & gentlemen.

Date:- 08 October 2019

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Yaqi Moka Express Synth. 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Ariana & Evans ~ Summer Fig
Razor/Blade:- EJ 3one6 / German Wilkinson Sword #3
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20), Tea Tree Antiseptic (10), Lavender (15) & Peppermint (10 drops)
Fragrance:- Tommy Hilfiger for Men

08/10/2019
Pre shave Prep: Pears Original Transparent
Brush: Alpha Titanium Outlaw G4
Soap: Arran Lochranza
Razor: Gamechanger OC 0.84
Blade: Astra SP (2)
Post shave: Alum Block, cold water splash, homemade Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Cinnamon & Patchouli Lotion / Arran Lochranza
Aftershave: Arran Lochranza

A fantastic close and comfortable shave today. 3 passes for a BBS Finish.
These Gamechanger's are really delivering for me paired up with the Astra SP.
I would say the OC is a little more efficient than the SB, however, both suit me very well.
Its going to be really hard to reduce the collection size as at the moment i have no razors i truly dislike.
Its a nice problem to have though.
Feeling and smelling really good.
Have a great day All.

What's this Oumo synth like?

7 October

PAA Harvest Moon
Maseto 30mm 2 band finest
Ikon X3
Personna med prep
Bart's Balm Amber and Moroccan Jasmine

8 October

Meißner Tremonia Dark Limes
MÜHLE Classic XL Silvertip Fibre
Razorock Game Changer .84-P
Feather Hi-stainless
Bart's Balm Amber and Moroccan Jasmine

Two pretty good shaves, yesterday morning and today. Some excellent lathers and perfectly serviceable results. The Game Changer with a new Feather felt a little forward, and needed a bit of caution.

No worries P. - auspicious timing in passing that on. If you are in the market for picking stuff up - there is a Corte Ingles department store in Torremolinos - even given the current lunacy of the exchange rate - shaving stuff is still cheaper in Spain than here - particularly domestic brands. All ECI stores are basically laid out the same - on the ground floor - next to the scent department - will be the posher stuff - you should find a good choice from the Alvarez Gomez, Lea, Floid, Nivea and La Toja ranges - normally they carry a decent selection of Vie Long and Omega brushes also. If you go into the supermarket - in the basement - you will get more basic stuff cheaper than upstairs - Lea and La toja sticks, cream, balm and aftershaves. If you haven't tried them - I'd thoroughly recommend Williams Ice Cool Menthol cream in a tube - performance is way above the couple of euros it costs - and the Spanish version of Williams Aqua Velva after shave - proper old school product - I think you'd like it - about six euros odd for 200 ml. Ten unas buenas vacaciones - I.