SOTD: Saturday 5 - Friday 11 November 2022.

SOTD: 5th November 2022.

5.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Lynx Africa Squeezed Mandarin & Sandalwood Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: AP Shave Co 24mm Cashmere Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Pearlman shaver's Spirit Shaving Soap.
Razor: Parker Variant. (Settings) 2.5-wtg,2.5-xtg,3-atg+pick-ups. (Face) Treet 7 Days Platinum. (D1)
Razor: Supply V2. (Head/Dome) - Personna Injector PTFE. (D5.)

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse. / Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. /Nivea Men Fresh Kick ASB. /Milton Lloyd Essentials No1 EdP.

Greetings,

(Face & Head Shave.)

A new eclectic shave set up to start the weekend.... A second week DE focus with the T7DP which matched up with the efficient parker Variant wonderfully.

It's been a while since i used the Pearlman Shaver's spirit soap is good shaving soap... It's very slick, protective with a fresh mild masculine fragrance which lingers throughout the shave and beyond creating a wonderful lather in a short space of time leaving a good post shave feel too.

A very close comfortable face & head shave with errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Milton Lloyd Essentials No 1 EdP to the pulse points.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Enjoy the start of the weekend, ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Sat 5
Soap & Aftershave Stirling Haverford
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor RazoRock GC.84-P
Blade Bolzano Superinox 4th
I love this soap! The aromatic scent is strong & outstanding while the lather is super creamy & slick! The matching aftershave allows me to enjoy it for longer...
This blade...in the razor, wow! Seems to get better with age. On par or a minute edge compared with yesterday's Eddison. 3 silky smooth passes for a bbs finish!!
20221105_140133.jpg

Saturday 5th November
EndGem Speed ••• 3D - GEM Stainless Coated #4 - Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood - Yaqi Ever-Helpful - Williams Aqua Velva AS - Aloe Vera Gel
1toCUrD.jpg

The EndGem 3D comes with 3 levels of aggression, with increasing blade gap. The three dot is at the highest level. Shave was smooth, with a a lovely toasty sound track.

05/11/22
Shavette Saturday
Pre - Face Wash
Brush - Simpson Duke 2 Best Badger - #1
Soap - Arko Stick "Pipe-bomb"
Razor - Feather ACSR-RBL
Blade - Kai Captain Titan Mild
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Macdui - Rosemary & Sandalwood
A/S - Body Shop Arber EDT
WK 45.JPG
The last shave at the lodge as we plan to leave early tomorrow, today i was a bit apprehensive using the Feather SR shavette because of previous issues with slipping this week. I never get the handle wet anyway when using either a shavette or straight and today i just made sure i dried my hands before handling the razor.
An easy face lather, again producing plenty of slickness for the shave.
I carefully completed a WTG pass followed by a XTG/ATG mix for the second pass. I finished with some touch up here and there for a BBS finish.
A nice post shave routine although i did get some indication from the splash mainly on the Right-hand Jawline.

I think the remote lodge has helped Ruby as we have not heard anything apart from the rushing water, Ruby started to settle with that after a couple of days, hopefully we will hear no fireworks tonight and that will make it a 100% success, Fingers crossed.

Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Back
Top Bottom