Sunday

La Toja stick
Yaqi Red Marble Tuxedo 24mm synth
Face lather
Gillette New
Supermax Blue Diamond Titanium (4)
Thayer's Lavender and Aloe Vera
La Toja splash

A lovely close shave today. I'm now a committed fan of La Toja soap. The New did the business too. Smashing razor...View attachment 56710
Now that is how to store your Tunnock's teacakes - total class big man - :cool: - I.

How on earth did your good lady wife do this? :) P.
She Slipped on the wet floor from the dogs when they had been out at about 5.30am.
She was ready for a 12hr shift as well, although I think she would have preferred to go to work.

Ice and elevation, Tony.

All night Stephen, no change this morning so up we went to A&E.
She is back home now with a massive boot on, minimum 6 weeks off.
T

She Slipped on the wet floor from the dogs when they had been out at about 5.30am.
She was ready for a 12hr shift as well, although I think she would have preferred to go to work.

All night Stephen, no change this morning so up we went to A&E.
She is back home now with a massive boot on, minimum 6 weeks off.
T
It's easily done, I slipped on my kitchen floor just after cleaning it and landed heavy on my side crushing the plastic bowl that I had just emptied out, I thought I had broken a rib or two but it just turned out to be the bowl that I had broken! :) P.
I hope your wife is not in too much pain. P.

05/07/20

Razor: Wolfman WR1
Blade: Gillette Platinum (3)
Brush: dscosmetics 26mm 2B
Soap: PAA Astra Planeta CK6
Pre: Proraso Cypress and Vetiver
ASL: Alcolado Glacial & Floïd Vigaroso
ASB: Proraso Blue

IMG_20200705_154157-01~2.jpeg

Final shave with the Wolfman and a lovely 3 pass one it was. This razor has been a pleasure to use but it's time for it to go back to its owner. The Astra Planeta has a nice scent that I struggle to describe (useful, eh?) and the CK6 formula is plenty slick. I like it but I'm not convinced after the first use it's worth the £10 extra over the normal formula.

How did I close the shave you ask? Well, like this:

1200px-Mad_scientist.svg.png

I decided to follow the lead of @Paul L and @Digimonkey and make the Mentally Glacial:

IMG_20200705_162402.jpg

Cold rinse after the shave and on it went - there was a fair bit in that little pot and the shock was instant. I could smell it as I inhaled. I wasn't paying attention due to the shock and accidentally wiped some of the concoction across my chest and on to my nipples. So from tits to teeth the cold bit and I screamed the only thing I could at myself in the mirror

Get tae fuck, ya radge wee shite!!

Back
Top Bottom