SOTD: Saturday 4th December - Friday 10th December 2021.

4 December

TOBS Sandalwood
Simpson Duke 3
Rex Ambassador
Gillette Silver Blue
Bart’s Balm Ben Vorlich

43593673-BE5C-4194-A420-C1FAE29580F6.jpeg

A very pleasant two pass shave today, very close and comfortable. My DE razor collection will be thinned by two; the Razorock Game Changer .68-P and the Ikon Deluxe both of which are just a bit less efficient than my other DE and SE razors. Oops my bad!

Pre = Fitjar Islands Charcoal Bar
Razor = Wilkinson Sword Sticky
Blade = Supermax Blue Diamond 2
Brush = PAA Phantom Aerolite
Cream = Fitjar Islands Folgefonn
Splash = Myrsol Blue
Balm = L’oréal Hydra Power
40A889EF-A00B-4AAB-88E6-B86D9083ECC7.jpegBit of a late shave for me tonight but class just the same,
I seem to be doing a run of creams at the moment although not intentional it just seems to have happened that way.
Obviously this is a bit of a Blue theme but the shave was brilliant.
I haven’t used Fitjar Islands in probably nearly 12 months which reminds me i really need to try their soaps,
I’m unsure when they brought soaps out but defo one i’ll be going for.
The Whole Combo was a delight and second use of the Blue Diamond which still feels good.
Onwards & Upwards
Stay Safe Guys

Sun 5 SOTD
Soap Stirling Orange Chill
Brush Yaqi 26mm Orange Black
Razor Clone Feather/KAI AC SR New 1st Use
Blade Feather ProGuard 3rd Use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + TGS Orange Empire
Just a great soap! Nice scent with cooling sensation plus a wonderfully creamy and slick lather!
An absolutely cracking shave with this razor paired with the blade! So easy to whip around...silky smooth in 3passes for a bbs finish. Much faster too...no regrets for this and yesterday's Kamisori. Aftershaves were terrific!
20211205_113733.jpg

SOTD : 5th December 2021.

14.jpg

Shaving Recipe For today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Pomegranate & Apple Extract Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Anbbas Boar.
Lather: Derby Shave Stick.
Blade: Derby Usta. (D2)
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE 89. (Kelvin)

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Gummy Traditional Turkish Lavender Cologne./Morrisons Aloe Moisture Lotion.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

The EJ DE89/Derby Usta duo continued to impress me with it's smooth efficiency, slicing through my stubble with effortless ease.

A comfortable two pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Morrisons Aloe Moisture Lotion.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

262819605_311232240900816_2681717471139934433_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Ach Brito Mogno
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Mysterious Space Tuxedo
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum (1)

Nice to be back in my own bathroom after a few nights hotelling it in London and Brighton! Supermax is a lovely blade, and the Razorock scent is a @Boycie83 bargain that will remain in rotation:love:

C6BE662E-9F14-4964-BC76-08AD8DD4902E.jpeg
SOTD: 05/12/2021

Razor: Hone 15a
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless , 2nd use
Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: A&E Apricity
Aftershave: A&E Apricity Aftershave
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

A delightful fresh and bright soap, that is a perfect start to a lazy Sunday morning. The Sagrada Familia is just a fantastic little brush that out performs many of my more expensive ones. The Hone 15a was a smooth and efficient machine when paired with a feather.l, what more could I ask for!
Enjoy the weekend guys!

SOTD 05-Dec
20211204_133504 (1).jpg
Brush: C&H `Casanova'
Soap: Mammoth Hygge
Razor: CG Everyday
Blade: GSB (3)

Well I had to take to the everyday today after the disrespect I showed to the Dart yesterday, a definite wise course of action. Took my time on prep and worked up a good face lather, light touch passes riding the cap led to an irritation free smooth finish...phew.

I would say lesson learnt but I'm sure when the memory fades I'll make the same mistake again.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
Sunday DecemBOAR 5, 2021
Razor: Star Bar Lather Catcher
Blade: Gem SS
Brush: Dragonsbeard
Soap: Ethos Dragonsbeard V3
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Ethos Dragonsbeard SFS
Fragrance: Ethos Dragonsbeard EDP
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1124

Sort of a Groundhog Day Shave, software stayed the same but Lather Catcher Sunday in another neighborhood had me change the razor and back to a NOS shedding boar for DecemBoar. Have a great day everyone !

Back
Top Bottom