SOTD Saturday 3rd December - Friday 9th December 2016.

Testdrive for the Baili butterfly... smooth week continues.

Too smooth - hence the Progress 3.Pass.

23b27911822b135d3353917b6282a51d.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Nice setup there Michael! How you getting on with the Speick ? Well I hope! Love that Semogue too...very much like the Barbear Classico brush.
Hi Chris, thanks. The Speick as always, very good. It's a cracking brush, comfortable with more than enough backbone. I think it's a brush that keeps re inventing itself. You're quite correct, Barbear classico is one name and it also used to be known as the Semogue 1335, now discontinued.

December 6, 2016
Mongoose B2 with Triad Ti
Feather Super Pro (6)
WDC-8 with Druida Manchurian
Nuavia Rossa
Witch Hazel

The WDC/Druida whipped up the Nuavia Rossa into a rich lather very easily. The knot has the great backbone and scrub with very good flow through. I stayed with my 2 pass routine, XTG & ATG, followed by touch ups in my trouble spots. I was so close that I decided to chase the baby and get that one spot on my neck. I caught the little guy finishing with a BBS. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

9b9f8ffee99814a9e9a4e9ade2e17324.jpg

SOTD: 12/6/2016 - "All Stainless"

Pre: Hot shower
Soap: Captain's Choice Products "Bay Rum"
Brush: Brushguy Shave Supplies "Noah" 3-band Badger
Razor: Phoenix Shaving Stainless DOC Evolution w/ Polsilver Stainless blade (1)
Post: Captain's Choice "Bay Rum" aftershave balm & "Cat O' Nine Tails" aftershave

A great shave today. I love this Bay Rum scent from Captain's Choice. Perfectly balanced IMHO. And they all perform very well. The brush was fantastic, as I would expect. The razor is one efficient beast. My beard had no choice but to run in fear.

Be Smooth and shave it up, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9b9f8ffee99814a9e9a4e9ade2e17324.jpg

SOTD: 12/6/2016 - "All Stainless"

Pre: Hot shower
Soap: Captain's Choice Products "Bay Rum"
Brush: Brushguy Shave Supplies "Noah" 3-band Badger
Razor: Phoenix Shaving Stainless DOC Evolution w/ Polsilver Stainless blade (1)
Post: Captain's Choice "Bay Rum" aftershave balm & "Cat O' Nine Tails" aftershave

A great shave today. I love this Bay Rum scent from Captain's Choice. Perfectly balanced IMHO. And they all perform very well. The brush was fantastic, as I would expect. The razor is one efficient beast. My beard had no choice but to run in fear.

Be Smooth and shave it up, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is some looking razor head!..superb.;)

Back
Top Bottom