SOTD Saturday 3rd December - Friday 9th December 2016.

Good Morning Pat,
I really rate the Fatip, plus it's an absolute bargain. Thank you for the recommendation. I much prefer it to the Muhle R41 and I'd put the Fatip up there with my ATT S2, which costs A LOT more.

Just goes to show you don't have to spend a fortune to get a great shave. This coming from the bloke who's got a Blackbird on order.:rolleyes:
...and a straight:D

4lbmPLx.jpg

Razor: The General
Blade: Feather ProGuard
Brush: RR Plissoft 24mm
Soap: Blue's Soap
AS: Spieck

First shave with my new supersonic The General! First SE shave ever too! It was like shaving heaven!

Brothers from @Colonial Razors made a superb razor! Mild and efficient! Just love it!

Good Morning Pat,
I really rate the Fatip, plus it's an absolute bargain. Thank you for the recommendation. I much prefer it to the Muhle R41 and I'd put the Fatip up there with my ATT S2, which costs A LOT more.

Just goes to show you don't have to spend a fortune to get a great shave. This coming from the bloke who's got a Blackbird on order.:rolleyes:

Morning Rob
The Fatip is a great shaver and as you say a bargain.
Good luck with your Blackbird when it comes flying through your letter box.:)

4lbmPLx.jpg

Razor: The General
Blade: Feather ProGuard
Brush: RR Plissoft 24mm
Soap: Blue's Soap
AS: Spieck

First shave with my new supersonic The General! First SE shave ever too! It was like shaving heaven!

Brothers from @Colonial Razors made a superb razor! Mild and efficient! Just love it!
+ 1 on the Blue's Soap..excellent stuff!;)

SOTD: 6th December 2016.
C Tuesday S..JPG
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: warm shower:/Cein (Green Kick) Shower Gel & Shampoo / warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

3 Drops of Wilkinsons Shaving Oil: / Fruits: Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Razor: Parker 99R .

Blade: Shark Super Stainless .(1)

Brush: Wilkinson Sword .

Cream: Nivea Men (Originals) + 4 drops of Glycerine in the mixing bowl.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil/Witch Hazel Mixture./ Old Spice (Coolwater) Aftershave.

The Real Shave Co. Post Shave Soothing Balm.

Today's shave has been the best so far this week, My 99R/Shark S.S. was a wonderful efficient combo giving me a 3 pass +pick ups silky smooth shave, with no errors to report..I could have easily just done 2 passes, but for the sheer pleasure i done 3..feeling refreshed for a foggy winter morning.Enjoy your day,gentlemen.;)

Back
Top Bottom