SOTD: Saturday 3 February - Friday 9 February 2024.

I use the head sometimes but never the handle.
My wife took it and won't give it back

07/02/24
Pre - Droyt's Vegetas Glycerine Soap
Brush - Yaqi Coco-cola 22mm Synth
Soap - Signature Soap Hibernia
Razor - Ever Ready HFT Natural Angle
Blade - GEM PTFE S/S
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm
A/S - Mäurer & Wirtz 4711 Jasmine

This razor is so easy to use, it is also about the most comfortable ER version i have used. Spot on that.
The Signature soaps are just so easy to use and always produce a luxurious lather, today was no exception. The PIF'd Yaqi brush is becoming a firm favourite a big Thank you to Iain @Digimonkey.
Enjoy your day all.

Razor: Blackland Tradere
Blade: GSB (1)
Brush: Highlander with Boti Pink
Soap: Rex 1966
Splash: Rex 1966

Had the privilege of completing the experience of the blackland range (save for the vector ti) thanks to a loan from a kind forum member. It's a very elegant one too, a great mild but reasonably efficient shaver.

The Rex soap and splash is a pleasant mild orange-y scent.

Pleasant shaves to all!

Reacquainted with Rainbow blades (oh yes, Geoffrey!) after a long sojourn. Good overall shave. Very close in most areas but some I just feel it can't get closer after a few attempts so don't want to risk irritation.
Luckily there was none and the result was great!

Rating: 4 / 5

Razor: Gillette Mk. I Adjustable 195 'Fatboy' (1960)
Blade: Rainbow Super Stainless
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Amber Aerolite Stygian Synthetic
Pre-Shave: Generic Hand soap
Lather: Kent/Mitchell's Wool Fat
Aftershave: Dunhill Dunhill for Men

Cheers Tony, lover the “flower shop” analogy.

Nice to see another Goya aftershave user! I'm a fan of Cedarwood and (especially) Corvette.

Spoilers are blades I don't see often, either! I only have a few so use them sparingly.

Lastly the Fatboy is my go to razor. Everything - aesthetics, balance, handle length and width and gentle but efficient performance - works so well for me.
Fat February
Mid-week shave:
1962 Fatboy; Spoiler; Hampshire Wool Fat (cedar and patchouli) - transferred to vintage ceramic bowl; Yaqi Bali silvertip (you might see a theme emerging with the brushes); Goya Cedarwood a/s.

View attachment 116762