SOTD : Saturday 2nd April - Friday 8th April 2022.

SOTD : 2nd April 2022.

17.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Simple Pure Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 48 Pro.
Face Lather.
Lather: Kent Luxury Shaving Soap.
Blade: Derby Premium.(D1)
Razor: Muhle R41.

Cold water Face Wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Nivea Men Replenishing PSB./Milton Lloyd Essentials No9 EdP.

Greetings,

A new eclectic shave set up to start the weekend...It's been while since i last added the Muhle R41...With the lightest of touch both the razor & blade was a smooth duo slicing through my stubble with effortless ease.

Another comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report....Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Milton Lloyd Essentials No9 EdP to the chest & pulse points.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Sat 2 SOTD
Soap Signature Soaps Capra Derventio
Brush Yaqi 24mm Goblin Husky Knot
Razor Gillette Fatboy F4
Blade Gillette 7 O'clock Super Stainless 3rd
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Stirling Sharp Dressed Man
Thanks, @BrianH, This is an absolutely awesome soap! The scent is light & pleasant with lather is richly creamy and very slick...wow, must be the goat milk!!
The shave today with the razor paired with the blade at setting 9 & 7 was excellent! 3 easy smooth and efficient passes for a bbs finish. The aftershaves were just as good.
20220402_125128.jpg

Sotd 02/04
Pre shave: PAA cube
Soap: signature soaps condate
Splash: signature soaps condate
Alum bloc
Balm: arko unscented
Razor: karve stainless OC-D plate
Blade: Durex Don Jaun 3rd use
Bowl: wet the face
Scent notes : geranium bergamot lime & lavender

Morning folks went for my usual 3 pass shave this morning and had a weeks worth of growth went with condate from signature soaps and as expected a great lather also a very nice pleasant subtle scent I still kinda get frys turkish delight not sure why and perfect for bowl lathering also 3rd and final use on the Durex blade and it worked brilliantly in the karve great way to start the morning have a good one
20220402_065229.jpg20220402_065315.jpg20220402_065358.jpg20220402_065439.jpg20220402_065647.jpg20220402_065659.jpg

Sat 2 SOTD
Soap Signature Soaps Capra Derventio
Brush Yaqi 24mm Goblin Husky Knot
Razor Gillette Fatboy F4
Blade Gillette 7 O'clock Super Stainless 3rd
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Stirling Sharp Dressed Man
Thanks, @BrianH, This is an absolutely awesome soap! The scent is light & pleasant with lather is richly creamy and very slick...wow, must be the goat milk!!
The shave today with the razor paired with the blade at setting 9 & 7 was excellent! 3 easy smooth and efficient passes for a bbs finish. The aftershaves were just as good.
View attachment 86345
@chard52142 The Goat’s milk will give a creaminess and is good for those with eczema, psoriasis and skin sensitivity

Last edited:
Sotd 02/04
Pre shave: PAA cube
Soap: signature soaps condate
Splash: signature soaps condate
Alum bloc
Balm: arko unscented
Razor: karve stainless OC-D plate
Blade: Durex Don Jaun 3rd use
Bowl: wet the face
Scent notes : geranium bergamot lime & lavender

Morning folks went for my usual 3 pass shave this morning and had a weeks worth of growth went with condate from signature soaps and as expected a great lather also a very nice pleasant subtle scent I still kinda get frys turkish delight not sure why and perfect for bowl lathering also 3rd and final use on the Durex blade and it worked brilliantly in the karve great way to start the morning have a good one
View attachment 86357View attachment 86355View attachment 86354View attachment 86353View attachment 86352View attachment 86351
It’s the geranium that will remind you of Turkish Delight

Today's shave:

rdt22040220kjg.jpg

- Van der Lovett Grey Edition
- StandoPolska Silvertip
- Alpha Outlaw M with Feather blade
- Cien X-Bolt aftershave

:D

Saturday 2nd April

Zenith 507 Extra Soft Horse - Signature Soaps Leodis - PAL Injectomatic Deluxe/Proline B - Aramis 900

My first proper use of the Zenith Horsehair and it was actually very nice. It has been sitting unused for a long time as I was worried about the tangle issues I had with Vie-Long Horse brushes. It's too early to pass judgement at the moment...but time will tell.

3 passes for a 'Face Feeler' :)

277615228_496788888576661_5286265278224107651_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Tabac
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Sagrada Familia Tuxedo
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette Winner (3)

After a few days on the Wars, the heady scent of Tabac was very welcome. Off out for brunch to celebrate a friend's birthday, and introduce Angus the greyhound to the wonders of pubs. I'm hoping I've trained him as a homing greyhound......

SOTD 02-Apr
20220328_181949.jpg
Brush: Chubby 2 Manchurian
Soap: B&M Passiflora
Razor: Blackland Sabre
Blade: GEM PTFE (3)

Quick shave this morning after taking the little one to dance class. Nice smooth irritation free finish, surprisingly getting on well with the passiflora. Very fruity scent but actually quite nice and refreshing change, and on top of that lathers up a dream.

Now to get everyone ready to head for a day out at the farm for the little one, should be an entertaining day out.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Back
Top Bottom