SOTD : Saturday 26th May - Friday 1st June 2018.

SOTD - Sunday 27 May 2018

• Straight Razor: Carl Schaaf - Sunday
  • Shaving Brush: Paladin - 26mm Chief Butterscotch Marble (Select Badger)
  • Shaving Bowl: Edwin Jagger - ND46
  • Shaving Soap: Noble Otter - Barrbarr
  • After-Shave: Noble Otter - Barrbarr

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Semogue 1470 Boar
Cream: TBS Maca Root
Razor: WS Sticky
Blade: Gillette Nacet
Post: Warm then cold water rinse, Alphy & Bess Sandalwood Bergamot & Patchouli ASB

A lovely three pass shave from a silky smooth razor.
I'm also a big fan of the Maca Root cream and the Alphy & Bess balm.
Happy Shaving one and all.

Love your WS Sticky, a wonderful peice of design. P.

Morning shave

Olive Oil Soap
Extro Miele
Omega 11137 Boar
Little Wren Pottery
Gillette Fatboy
Polsilver Łódź (2)
Thayers Witch Hazel (cucumber)
Pashana Original Aftershave

A shave very much powered by Kevin (@Boru62). He gifted me the brush, the blades, and the aftershave. The Pashana is a really nice old school scent. It certainly triggers a memory. My dad is pretty sure that he didn't use it as an aftershave, but he did use hair tonics and it may be that that I remember. Cheers Kevin!

SOTD: 27th May 2018.

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Imperial Leather ~ Sea minerals & Black Mint Shower Gel.

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Pecksniff's ~ Lemon,Cedar,Amber Cream.

Brush: Semogue 1305.

Face Lather.

Soap : Chinese Cologne Soap .

Blade: Dorco ~ Prime Platinum.(2)

Razor: Lord L125.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Alum Block./Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade Lemon Lime,+Peppermint Oil Witch Hazel Mixture? L'OREAL~ Soothing Birch Sap Post Shave Balm.

Duru ~ Turkish Mandalina Cologne.

Greetings,

Second time out with the Dorco p.p. These blades are really smooth & sharp, and paired together with the Lord L125, was a great match, non-aggressive razor/very efficient blade..I'm well impressed with these Dorco blades.They remind me of the Perma-Sharp blades, in some ways, another blade I should add to my blade rotation more frequently. I still have a tuck of Concorde Platinum & 2 pucks of Bluebird Platinum blades that i've yet to try,all three will be added to my SOTD set ups in the next coming weeks.

A superb sunday morning 3 pass + pick ups dfs shave with no errors to report...The Dorco Prime Platinum blades have excelled my shaves this weekend..Very sharp smooth blades...I'm tempted to buy more but i won't, purely because i've got so many blades in my shaving den to use up, that'll last me for at least a few years!.

Finishing the shave off with a generous splash of Duru ~ Mandalina Cologne.

My face is feeling silky smooth smelling devine & irritation free.

Enjoy your sunday, ladies & gentlemen.

Last edited:
Yesterday's shave....

ATT S2
Polsilver
Saponificio Varesino V2
Acqua Di Parma shaving cream, aftershave and edc.

Went to my Cousin's wedding yesterday so went all out!

The ADP shaving cream and aftershave were excellent, as they should be for the amount they cost.
Fabulous shave and the wedding was great too.

Cheers
Rob

Attachments

• 20180526_081429.jpg
    881.1 KB · Views: 10

Rocca & Nacet
Stirling Lemon Chill
YaQi Space Fan
Floïd Black

The last shave I had was so wonderfully close I didn't particularly feel the need for another but it's Christmas Day over here for me - my younger brother missed it while he was out in Oz so we're throwing another Christmas dinner now he's back. I love this cold soap. It's a good job I have a doubly-full tub as I cannot help but tend towards it. Finished off with an equally fruity Floïd aftershave. A great one, if a little close in places!