SOTD : Saturday 25th - Friday 31st July 2020.

25/07/20

Birthday shave!

Razor: Fine Marvel
Blade: Gillette Nacet (3)
Brush: FS 26mm Silvertip Chubby
Soap: PAA Solstice
Pre: Proraso Wood and Spice
ASL: P&B Iceni (Sample)
ASB: Creightons

View attachment 57545

A great shave for an important day. The day that brought the world its 4th most handsome man!

Edit: Typo - can't be making bold claims with poor spelling!!
Many happy returns for the day! Happy Birthday wishes to you...!!!

SOTD 25/7/20

Brush- Omega 10077 synthetic
Blade- Astra SP
Razor - Merkur 34c
Soap- Signature soaps Eboracum

My first use of a signature soap today. I've read so many good reviews on the soaps but I always like to try these things and make my own mind up, but when it comes to these...the hype is justified. They're lather monsters with great slickness and cushion. An easy 2 pass shave with no nicks or cuts.

I used the Eboracum & what I liked about the soap is the scent. It does what it says on the tin. Too often I find I can smell one real note of the listed scents on soaps and nothing of the rest. Not this. What you read on the lid is exactly what you smell, cedarwood and peppermint and somehow they appear to your nose in that order as well. Brilliant soap from @BrianH and a nice fella to boot.

Great little brush that Omega as well for very little money. My first synthetic and I'm chuffed with it.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend everyone.

DC
20200725_084157-01.jpeg

SOTD 25/7/20

Blade- Astra SP
Razor - Merkur 34c

My first use of a signature soap today. I've read so many good reviews on the soaps but I always like to try these things and make my own mind up, but when it comes to these...the hype is justified. They're lather monsters with great slickness and cushion. An easy 2 pass shave with no nicks or cuts.

I used the Eboracum & what I liked about the soap is the scent. It does what it says on the tin. Too often I find I can smell one real note of the listed scents on soaps and nothing of the rest. Not this. What you read on the lid is exactly what you smell, cedarwood and peppermint and somehow they appear to your nose in that order as well. Brilliant soap from @BrianH and a nice fella to boot.

Great little brush that Omega as well for very little money. My first synthetic and I'm chuffed with it.

DC
View attachment 57579

The 34C - one razor I regret selling
Gets the job done without fuss

25/07/20

Birthday shave!

View attachment 57545

A great shave for an important day. The day that brought the world its 4th most handsome man!

Happy Birthday :)

Saturday AM 2020-07-25
National Cowboy Day
3qtL0Qu.jpg

Rooney 3/3 Porcelain Finest (26/59)
Art of Shaving Sandalwood shaving soap (tallow)
Paradigm 17-4
Wilkinson London Bridge (8)
Caldey Abbey aftershave
IiUBBVS.jpg

25/07/20

Birthday shave!

View attachment 57545

Happy Birthday from the 3rd most handsome man in the world.

25/07/20

Birthday shave!

View attachment 57545

Happy birthday Chris. If I wasn't so bloody ugly I would contend your most handsome man claims. But being your birthday I will let you off with your fake idealogy.

Last edited:
SOTD 25/7/20

Blade- Astra SP
Razor - Merkur 34c

DC
View attachment 57579
Thank you Darren, (that's) kind of you. So glad you like it. Regards Brian

Back
Top Bottom