SOTD : Saturday 25 th - Friday 31th May 2019

26/5/19

Razor - Gillette Blue II
Soap - Arko
Brush - Omega 10075
Post - Witch Hazel
AS - Benjamins Bay Rum Mentholated

After yesterday's disaster shave I had some trepidation for shaving today, but the addiction's got to me I wanted to test out a new brush. The edge of my lower lip isn't up for shaving so my solution to allow that skin some time off shaving is to grow a 'soul patch'!

First time using the Omega 10075 which didn't really hold much lather past the first pass which I normally would have minded but for today's shave I was only planning to do a pass with clean ups, and also it is the brush's first shave.

An unlikely choice of razor as well, I don't think I could face using a DE razor after cutting my lip/lower lip yesterday. The cut in question has almost healed, it proved to be a bit of a PITA for eating yesterday!

Anyway chaps, enjoy the Bank Holiday Sunday!

Obviously not. Well done Charlton.
"Get the port in Danny"

Sunday 26th May 2019 PM

Pre-shave:- Warm Rinse / Nuage Men Shaving Oil
Brush:- ES Medium Jock synthetic
Soap/Cream:- ES Natural cream
Razor/Blade:- ES Claymore / Schick Proline (2)
Post-shave:- Thayers Cucumber / Boots Freshwood aftershave / Boots Freshwood balm

I took things back to basics this evening as some shaves haven't just hit the spot recently.

A smooth and non rushed shave with a lot of concentration going into the blade angle. The results speak for themselves with a BBS finish after 3 passes and some pickups.

The Natural shave cream from the Executive Shaving Company is a pleasure. The pine needle scent has really taken over the bowl and the cushion and glide is good.

Likewise, the Claymore is effortless. No pressure and some concentration.

I haven't used the Boots Freshwood for a while but it gives a nice evening scent and the balm matches perfectly. No irritation or feedback when the aftershave was splashed on.

A chilled and relaxed shave which has me ready for the week ahead. I hope those that are off tomorrow have a great long weekend, and I hope everyone has a good week.

All the best. [emoji1303]