SOTD : Saturday 25 th - Friday 31th May 2019

Wednesdays Shave and a belter it was.

I love the SLOC it makes the coolest noise , would love to own an original Grand Shave King. The other components were all excellent and made for an extremely pleasant shave.

Preshave: Vitos
Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia
Soap: Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatica
Razor: Razorock Sloc
Blade: Gillette Yellow Sharp Edge
A/S: Bart's Amber and Moroccan Jasmine Lotion
Balm: Bart's Amber and Moroccan Jasmine Balm
EDT: Copycat TV

Many thanks for the tag. My pleasure, glad you enjoy the Eufros...I was confident you would though.

Cheers
Rob

29/5/19

Razor - Yaqi OC
Blade - Treet 7 Days (2)
Soap - Speick
Brush - Yaqi Rainbow
Post - Witch Hazel
Balm - Nivea Cooling Kick
AS - Benjamins Bay Rum Mentholated

A rare outing for a razor and soap I don't use as much as I should. The Yaqi OC head is very mild (not the DOC, but the Merkur OC clone head) and it worked really well with the Treet 7 Days, which is much sharper than I expected, it was reasonably sharp for the first sharp but seemed to be much sharper on the 2nd.

Speick produces a superb lather and I really should use it more. The German shaving sticks be it Tabac, Speick, Palmolive and Wilkinson are all in the top bracket of performers.

NSS ‘Moroccan Sands'
Wolfwiskers Ubersoft 2
Merkur Futur
Personna Lab Blue #4

Used the exotic scented soap which is great, broke out the Futur which I rarely use due to its heavy weight and struggle to clear out area under nostrils cleanly but the razor is ruthlessly efficient leaving a very smooth face. Added bonus I missed reopening the nick on my lip. [emoji106]

A Williams Wednesday - 29th May

The Grosvenor [ 404- mixed ]
Williams Mug Soap
Schick E2 -Canada
Schick single- Japan [ 8 ]
WilliamsAqua Velva A/S Lotion

A good start to this rotation with one of my new favourites. This E2 is smooth and comfortable and actually quite forgiving , not normally a word associated with E2s. Shave wise it delivers a typical E2 top quality close finish. I will continue the rotation with those Injectors that only use a single blade, and round off with the Twin Blade users.

29/05/19

Pre shave prep: Pears Transparent Original
Brush: Razorock 400
Soap: OSP Orange and Patchouli
Razor: Occam Classic V1 Plate #2
Blade: Feather Pro Blade (5)
Post shave: Alum Block, Cold water splash, homemade Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Cinnamon & Patchouli Balm & Oil
A/S: OSP Orange and Patchouli

DFS after a busy day of shopping and Alchemy completing two versions of Bay Rum Splash
A Great lather from the OSP and RR400 supporting a very comfortable 3 pass shave.
The Occam's Classic is really starting to feel natural the more it is used. It is a really Comfortable shaver, easy to load, unload and clean.
Nothing from the Alum Block, Cold water splash then re-moisturised with the Barts Cinnamon and Patchouli scented Balm and Oil , it works well with the soap carrying on the fragrance leaving the skin soft & supple until the OSP matching aftershave went on, Just Dandy.
BBS shave, smelling great and another very nice shaving experience.
Have a great night all.