SOTD : Saturday 25 th - Friday 31th May 2019

Tuesday 28th May 2019 PM

Pre-shave:- Warm Rinse / Proraso Green pre-shave cream / Hot flannel
Brush:- Stirling Soap Co. Finest Badger
Soap/Cream:- OSP Barber Shop cream
Razor/Blade:- OneBlade Genesis / Feather FHS (1)
Post-shave:- Thayers Cucumber / Epsilon Blue aftershave

ff7ef81c15f837e6994fb24573cd6531.jpg

A barber shop come menthol theme this evening.

The OSP cream is growing on me, especially when paired with the Epsilon aftershave. A really cool and refreshing pairing.

The Genesis performed faultlessly during my 3 passes giving me a BBS finish. My face is squeaky smooth!

Have a great evening folks. [emoji1303]

Date:- 29 May 2019

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Muhle Synth. v2.0 Silvertip Fibre Faux Horn 25/60mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Wholly Kaw ~ Noce Di Cocco
Razor/Blade:- Karve CB 'C' / Vintage NOS Gillette Stainless #11
Post-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20), Tea Tree Antiseptic (10), Lavender (15) & Peppermint (10 drops)
Fragrance:- Proraso Wood & Spice

Soap: Eufros GEA
Razor: ATT M1
Blade: GSB
Brush: Razorock BC Silvertip
Bowl: Executive Shaving handmade

Many thanks to Rob @Blackmass for the Eufros. My first foray into the world of soap. Seems to have some kind of magical properties, very slick and face felt great after. Even finished off with an ATG, not something I do often at all. Seemed to work with a very shallow, cap riding angle and just 3 weepers ATG is probably a record for me. Main difference was that my face wasn't red raw after ATG as it has been with other gear. A welcome return after a couple of crap cart shaves at the weekend where half an hour later I wasn't sure I'd shaved at all. Great stuff !

D3062F66-0C0C-4F97-B391-535D9155B156.jpeg

29 May

Castle Forbes Lime
Simpson Chubby 2 Manchurian
Razorock Game Changer .84-P
Personna med prep
Proraso green asl
Dior Sauvage

A281A52A-A22E-4EB2-AC51-CB78AD8A8020.jpeg
Shaving with legends this morning. The Chubby 2 and the Castle Forbes shaving cream are definitely legends, and this particular Razorock razor is rapidly becoming one. A wonderful shave was had.

Back
Top Bottom