Brush: DS Cosmetics synth
Soap: Signature Soap Leodis
Razor: PILS 101 NE
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (2)
Post shave: Cold water splash, Bay Rum Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Nivea Sensitive Balm
Aftershave: CK Be
Wk 22 (3).JPG
Another very nice shave, The signature soap really making it, i could smell roses again, its really growing on me, the lather today was fantastic whipped up in the bowl by the PIF'd DS Cosmetic, thanks Chris @Boycie83. Its a nice brush.
3 Easy passes with the wonderful PILS and i am BBS, clean and ready for the day.
Happy Anniversary to you both @Boycie83, cant remember when we were 7 yr in, its over 30 for Mrs TC and me now.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Last edited:
25/05/20
Pre: Face Wash
View attachment 54922
Another very nice shave, The signature soap really making it, i could smell roses again, its really growing on me, the lather today was fantastic whipped up in the bowl by the PIF'd DS Cosmetic, thanks Chris @Boycie83. Its a nice brush.
3 Easy passes with the wonderful PILS and i am BBS, clean and ready for the day.
Happy Anniversary to you both @Boycie83, cant remember when we were 7 yr in, its over 30 for Mrs TC and me now.
Thanks Tony and glad you like the brush

Today's entirely panic-free shave:

rdt200525oujo6.jpg

- Barrister & Mann 42
- Yaqi "Mysterious Space" Silvertip
- Alpha Outlaw with Feather blade
- Tüff fresh aftershave

:p

25/5/20

Razor - Yaqi Scalloped Head
Blade - Permasharp SS
Soap - Vitos Red
Brush - Yaqi 22mm Plissoft
Post - Benjamin's Bay Rum

First neck shave for about a week or so, been struggling with the black dog recently and today was the first morning for a while where I had the motivation to have a shave. The scalloped Yaqi Head is quite an aggressive definitely not one for daily use (for my skin anyway) but works well for a few more days of growth and a sharp blade. The first pass today on my neck might have been one of the most efficient ones I've had as I seemed to take off no more growth for the 2nd pass.
My beard seems to be taking shape after a few weeks of growth now and it's beginning to get a bit itchy. My plan was to end it once the lockdown's over but it seems that particular landmark date will be a while away and I don't think I can endure the itchiness.

Anyway chaps, have a good start to the week.

25/05/20
Pre: Face Wash
View attachment 54922
Glad it's growing on you. The old TV chocolate advert was “Roses Grow on You!” Rose Geranium in a nice essential oil that blends well with citrus ones.

Back
Top Bottom