SOTD : Saturday 23 to Friday 29 of October of 2021

Sunday 09.24.21 SOTD

IAZZBRA.png

Yates 921-H Brass / Feather
Rearden Razors Stainless Steel Badger
DG La Petite Prairie Shave Soap & alcohol AS splash

Birthday shave, very early this morning.
I lathered up in a bowl (Giles), used my birth year slim loaded with a NOS Perma sharp - going all nostalgic.
Absolutely BBS after 3 passes, superb shave. Set me up for a good day. My daughter got me some Truefitt & Hill sandalwood and I ended up bidding on a Schick injector! Not the adjustable M, which is what I actually wanted!
Anyhow, great shaving start to the week!
Happy Birthday to you Sir.

I lathered up in a bowl (Giles), used my birth year slim loaded with a NOS Perma sharp - going all nostalgic.
Absolutely BBS after 3 passes, superb shave. Set me up for a good day. My daughter got me some Truefitt & Hill sandalwood and I ended up bidding on a Schick injector! Not the adjustable M, which is what I actually wanted!
Happy Birthday and have a great day!!

Happy birthday @Duffers782 Best wishes

Sunday 24th October

Simpson M7 in Best - MdC Vetyver - Feather AC SR/Proshave S - Encre Noire EDT

Shifts have changed recently so I don't get much opportunity for proper pamper time. During the week I use generic soaps and creams which perform admirably.....but it feels good to have the time for something extra.
2 passes and a touch up for a lovely Sunday morning shave :)

Belated birthday wishes.

Have a Good Day.

24/10
Pre shave: PAA cube
Soap & splash: Master soap creations candy moon
Balm : arko unscented
Alum bloc
Razor: karve stainless D plate
Blade: permasharp 1st use
Brush: alpha outlaw

Went for a 3 pass shave this morning using Master soap creations candy moon really nice scent in this soap i get strawberry and chocolate and the permasharp paired really well with the D plate on the karve all in a really good shave
20211024_113458.jpg20211024_113611.jpg20211024_113718.jpg20211024_113925.jpg20211024_114041.jpg20211024_114222.jpg

Belated happy birthday! Hope you had a good one!

Sunday 24th October

Simpson M7 in Best - MdC Vetyver - Feather AC SR/Proshave S - Encre Noire EDT

Shifts have changed recently so I don't get much opportunity for proper pamper time. During the week I use generic soaps and creams which perform admirably.....but it feels good to have the time for something extra.
2 passes and a touch up for a lovely Sunday morning shave :)
How’s the scent on MdC vetyver compared to encre noir if you don’t mind me asking? Saw that soap kicking around few times and it caught my attention

Sun 24th October

Cyril Salter.MS. ED2BAND
P & B Spitfire
RR Hawk V3- A plate
Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink ( 5 )
P & B Spitfire A/S splash

What a pleasant surprise today, I had almost forgotten how good The Hawk V3 is when teamed up with a Kai Pink Blade. The Shave was smooth and comfortable and with ease I got a superb close all round finish.

8CD1468D-424B-418E-9FEA-17A17423FEDF.jpeg

Happy Birthday.

Back
Top Bottom