SOTD: Saturday 23 December - Friday 29 December 2023.

First shave with the Schrägschnitt, set aside for this Christmas Day. Used a NOS Wizamet Super Iridium and achieved a good close shave with a few minor weepers.
The razor was not aggressive and I found it quite easy to get the offset angle most of the time (I did find myself occasionally riding the top cap).

Rating: 4.5 / 5

Razor: Neo Lux Schrägschnitt
Blade: Super Iridium Wizamet (NOS)
Brush: Vulfix 404 "The Grosvenor"
Pre-Shave: Aleppo Soap 50% laurel, scented
Lather: RazoRock Zi Peppino
Additional Care: Nivea Post-shave Balm, Sensitive

Merry Xmas everyone!IMG_20231220_133742.jpgIMG_20231217_105705.jpg

SOTD 25-Dec
20231225_121056(0).jpg
Brush: Dogwood DG B16
Soap: A&E Lavender Noir
Razor: Frederick Reynolds Swayback

Wonderful Christmas Day shave, having had Christmas dinner yesterday (I went way way too far), I had a ton of time this morning after having the little one and her smaller cousin wade through a mountain of presents. Really is a lovely razor but it might be time for a little refresher.

Merry Christmas to everyone and hope you have a great day!

Cheers

Marc

25/12/23
Pre - Shower
Brush - Alpha Outlaw Titanium V1 Synth
Soap - Barts Balm Ben Macdui - Rosemary & Sandalwood
Razor - OneBlade Genesis
Blade - Modified GEM PTFE S/S
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Macdui - Rosemary & Sandalwood
A/S - Aramis Tuscany EDT
Wk 51 (3).jpg
Merry Christmas Everyone.
Up early prepping our Christmas lunch, a shave and a shower, then cook it. The meat was cooked through the night, lamb leg and Beef joint.
Its all ready to go, 10 mins to post my SOTD.
The Genesis is really impressing me of late, 3 passes for a very easy, comfortable BBS finish.
Finishing with a nice splash of Tuscany EDT
Enjoy your day all.

Last edited:
A very merry Christmas to all you readers and to say 'I love you all' on this special day would be an underestimation. I await your company.

So this shave (my birthday shave) welcomes you in to this day themed, 'A happy Christmas you filthy animals'. And I start with a little Carol for you all.....

View attachment 114902

Christmas razor - Ikon B1
Christmas blade - Gillette 7-O'Clock (yellow)
Christmas brush - Highlander TSR LE 2023
Christmas soap - ADP Collezione Barbierre
Christmas moisturiser - Collegen
Christmas scent - Guerlain Heritage
Christmas baby - The little Lord.... me

'Father Christmas bins the household by delivering the past year's bills the postie didn't deliver. Happy bloody Christmas!'

A great welcome to the day shave from a bunch of shaving bits which only do perfection. Pity I don't, but hey, C'est la vie.

Wishing you all, your families and your friends a most wonderful day.

As they say in Japan, ハッピークリスマス

They also say over to you Otoboke Beaver....

Belated Birthday Greetings....Have a great day/night.

Monday 25th December

ABLVV87JCFls-Oo9ISFHz1E6h2tbABBCQf7ATP3RwZg-5qRU6jqWhC_YeoBNA-kUwvwmkMyjEIK9euhKAII0L5ohN3dtJwhBjwqUmJ37zarNRcfN7d2vbOOuMOLVquD6BT1goaod3IrrVplbUy1XAXqs2BYYFA=w800

Haslinger Schafmilch & Semogue SOC Taj Pure Bristle
Ever-Ready 1912 Sun Ray & GEM by Personna
Pitralon Classic Aftershave

Continuing my usual Christmas Day run with the very gorgeous Sun Ray but switched out the usual Mitchell's for Haslinger, which I have very much been enjoying this year.

Merry Chrimbo, all! Hope it was a good 'un.

A very merry Christmas to all you readers and to say 'I love you all' on this special day would be an underestimation. I await your company.

So this shave (my birthday shave) welcomes you in to this day themed, 'A happy Christmas you filthy animals'. And I start with a little Carol for you all.....

View attachment 114902

Christmas razor - Ikon B1
Christmas blade - Gillette 7-O'Clock (yellow)
Christmas brush - Highlander TSR LE 2023
Christmas soap - ADP Collezione Barbierre
Christmas moisturiser - Collegen
Christmas scent - Guerlain Heritage
Christmas baby - The little Lord.... me

'Father Christmas bins the household by delivering the past year's bills the postie didn't deliver. Happy bloody Christmas!'

A great welcome to the day shave from a bunch of shaving bits which only do perfection. Pity I don't, but hey, C'est la vie.

Wishing you all, your families and your friends a most wonderful day.

As they say in Japan, ハッピークリスマス

They also say over to you Otoboke Beaver....

Happy Birthday :) :)

Back
Top Bottom