SOTD: Saturday 17 February - Friday 23 February 2024.

Friday 23rd February

ABLVV86FnDSYK_bgGcGxBPtrq1YwgAH25MkHsRMvt4z3ZWQ8IClbKDAJ10XPvRC0g3yEICJDQGSeupdUd4tfVQTpqL6O_JwxmFd48apnz5fpyG1cyhdCh9jJ6Bvog91sb8rjpQA18NUjJ-y3EIyoB3guz3utzA=w800

Fat February ... and another lanolin-enriched soap adventure!

Mitchell's Wool Fat (Classic/Tallow) Shaving Bowl & Omega 10005 Pure Bristle
Muhle R89 Twist & Treet Durasharp Yellow (Carbon) (2)
Harvard Vetiver Aftershave

Proper Fat for a Friday shave.

As my final shave for this past week of SOTD's I give you this evening's frolics from the sink themed, 'Enoch in a bottle'

20240223_193633.jpg

Razor in a bottle - Occams Enoch
Blade in a razor - Feather Super Professional
Brush in a soap - Zenith dark synthetic
Soap with a brush in it - Proraso
Fingers in a moist thing - Collegen
Bottle with a razor in it - Chanel pour Monsieur

'Rub my parts and make me happy'

A great end for this past week. First strokes (it's this rubbing things again) were a bit edgy and there appeared to an awful lot of blade exposure. Take apart. Put it all back together and nice to feel the razor wasn't try to rip shreds of skin. That's the Enoch for you. Absolute shite blade arrangements with absolute superb finishes when it's on song. This evening it sang nicely.

Time to go rub parts and enjoy those Puffyshoes girls

And I must say, I love you all

Evening shave with Yates Precision Manufacturing Winning Razor and an Astra SP on its 3rd shave which it struggled with. Noble Otter Cerbrus whipped up so easily and the scent is fantastic, one of my own resin brushes.View attachment 117416

Very good to see you back again Steven. And another one of your beautiful brushes

HSOTD 2.24.24
View attachment 117498
Shield Adjustable De
Razolution blade
Vikings Blade White Knight
HC&C Canadian Mafia
Say, is it easy to get the exact middle position into place with this head?
From what I've seen of it on the product page, it seems like it's easy to get it to have differently exposed sides, but it doesn't say or show anything about the middle position.

Thanks in advance. :)

Back
Top Bottom