SOTD: Saturday 17 February - Friday 23 February 2024.

SOTD: 17th February 2024.

1.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Bulldog Vetiver & Black Pepper Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Semogue 830.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: MWF.
Blade: Treet Dura Sharp. (blue pack) (D1)
Razor: FaTip Grande.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essntial Oils Mixed Together With Care+Witch Hazel./Tabac ASL./Paco Rabanne Pour Homme ASL./ Cien Sensitive ASB.

Greetings,

(Face & Head Shave)

Another eclectic shave set up to start the weekend...I've returned to using The Treet Dura Sharp blue pack carbon PTFE/Teflon edge coated blades, purely because it's another blade I've only used a few times in the past, I've also got the Yellow pack and feel there is only a minor difference with both blades, with the blue feeling slightly sharper and less smooth than the yellow. That said I like both blades equally.

Having such a vast amount of various Treet blades, 350 +!!! "impulsive buying urges".We are all guilty of these urges with past buys...Anyway, for myself I need to start using them up. I intend to carry on using the Dura Sharp blue pack & other Treet blades for a good while.

The MWF as always provided me with a wonderful protective slick lather for the shave leaving an excellent post shave feel...I've stated many times in my postings that I could easily shave with MWF/Kent shaving soap forever, but like everyone else I like variety with my shaves.

An acceptable close comfortable face & head shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off a with a few small dollops of Cien Sensitive ASB.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth and smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Saturday 17th February
General Steel - Schick Proline P #10 - DScosmetic T4 Synthetic - Reef Point Test Depth - Blue Stratos AS - Aloe Vera Gel
1000017522-01.jpg

2024-02-17-09-51-46-906~2.jpg
going to try two days in a row with everything the same but the blade. excellent shave today with standard stuff that's all well known to me. if tomorrow's shave with a nacet isn't great, I'll know it's the blade, not something else I changed at the same time. after that, I'll start using the lea classic stick.

Fat Saturday

My Setup for the next week

Face - Yaqi Excalibur + Kai Captain Titan Mild
Head - Leaf + Perma Sharp Super
Semogue 2011 LE Boar
MWF(2024)
La Toja After Shave
Lea Sensitive Balm

IMG_9761.jpeg

My first ever shave with a SE razor and it went great.I got the Excalibur head for £1.23 delivered from Ali express and a pack of blades from Connaught gave me a cheap entry into this new to me way of shaving.A smooth and close shave and I look forward to using it more.

Last edited:
17/02/24
Pre - Droyt's Vegetas Glycerine Soap
Brush - Zenith 506 Copper 28mm Faux Pony
Soap - Signature Soap Leodis
Razor - ATT Windsor CR
Blade - Personna Med Prep
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Nevis - Amber & Moroccan Jasmine
A/S - Mäurer & Wirtz 4711 Rose
Wk 08 (1).jpg
I have polished out the patina on the zenith brush handle, i think it looks better shiny.
Enjoy your day all.

Back
Top Bottom