SOTD: Saturday 16 December - Friday 22 December 2023.

Friday 22nd December

ABLVV843FSDPYQrCzXog5Z-Fl-9_OOhNHIZKhZfoe-P5JfC1Sp4P0e_3Hp1hDbxvw45sygCkudxkhULKvJJSzkkv5s9NUH2R7Fswx7s0IV6-OKlYm4zoz_Dws4O1AHgvlGAoluMwVLzuOZkawyqnk7fu7_R0ug=w800

Arko Shaving Stick (Grated) & PAA Doppler Perihelion Synthetic 26mm
Muhle Rocca & Wilkinson Sword (Brazil) Super Stainless (1)
Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne

Annnnnnnd.....as my final entry for this past week of SOTD's this evening's pleasurable bit of sink time arrives filling this piece of space with the theme, 'As if by magic.....'

But please note this shave contains no shopkeepers.

20231222_172958.jpg

Sawing bristles in half - Stainless Mongoose
Swallowing razor blades - Kai Titan mild

Nb. Do not be tempted to try this one at home. Swallowing razor blades is not good for your health. It should only be carried out by a trained magician or people you don't like.

Producing brushes from hats - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Pulling flowers from sleeves - Signature Londinium
Pulling myself rabbits - Van Cleef Ambre Imperial

'As an anti-trick I am now going to stuff this dog in to a vase'

A great shave to end the week on and all over in minutes as I was hurried to pick up Mrs Satanfriendly from town. But at least I did so super smooth, looking handsome (despite anything but) and smiling divine. What a wifey taxi I am.

Have a fantastic weekend you fabulous forum folk and don't forget, oh yes I do, I love you all.

Puffyshoes? Nothing lesser

SOTD 22-Dec
View attachment 114821
Razor: Koraat 14-2.0
I must have missed the debut posting of this arriving? Been waiting to see the finished article. I bet you're well stoked with this beauty?! Really like the barber's notch style and the finishing touches on the spine. Despite being the proud current owner of a certain orange Koraat I'm ever so slightly suffering razor envy. Well done Marc!

I must have missed the debut posting of this arriving? Been waiting to see the finished article. I bet you're well stoked with this beauty?! Really like the barber's notch style and the finishing touches on the spine. Despite being the proud current owner of a certain orange Koraat I'm ever so slightly suffering razor envy. Well done Marc!
Cheers man, it arrived at the back end of October. Brought it down to a 6/8 and the notch worked out pretty much as I imagined. It doesn't quite have that vintage look but I love it. I could be tempted to go again in the future and perhaps upping to 7/8. The turnaround time was a very welcome surprise, he said I managed to get my order in just at the backend of him closing a batch. The Mrs did well on this birthday present lol

Aye I've spotted that orange koraat a few times and looks very nice!

Back
Top Bottom