SOTD: Saturday 13 April - Friday 19 April 2024.

And as my final entry for this past week of SOTD's I give you the shave themed, 'There isn't one'

solid-black.jpg

No razor
No blade
No brush
No soap
No balm
No scent

'Apparently he's not going to show up either'

Too knackered as long and busy day, plus over in Yorkshire and no missus so no hope of anything so why bother? Not as though there ever is because I'm just an ugly old bugger. That's Captains and buggery for you I guess.

Another busy day tomorrow and at least I can then have one of those cracking shaves before I go down to the pub where the local ladies might turn an eye (or possibly several) to me. Mind you they are all clones here. Marry one, you marry the village. But they do all have ten fingers and ten toes. Unfortunately on each hand and foot.

Have a great weekend and what's a Friday with no puffyshoes?

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Personna Platinum Chrome
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS
  • Essence Vault #290 (Tobacco Vanille)
Half-century birthday shave. Recently, I was the beneficiary of an enormous act of generosity. A fine gentleman sent me an RR Lupo top plate together with the .58 and .72 base plates. He wouldn’t even accept my offer to cover postage. Gobsmacked does not come close to describing my reaction.

Well, they arrived today so I excitedly put the .58 plate to good use. Huge thanks, sir!

-\-/-​

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS
Half-century birthday shave. Recently, I was the beneficiary of an enormous act of generosity. A fine gentleman sent me an RR Lupo top plate together with the .58 and .72 base plates. He wouldn’t even accept my offer to cover postage. Gobsmacked does not come close to describing my reaction.

Well, they arrived today so I excitedly put the .58 plate to good use. Huge thanks, sir!

-\-/-​
Wishing you a very happy birthday, Graeme

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS

-\-/-​

A very happy belated birthday to you good sir, and a big number as well. Hoping it was a good one.

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS

-\-/-​
Happy birthday, old man!

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS

-\-/-​
Belated wishes (on this site) young Graeme ;)

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS

-\-/-​
Happy Birthday-must be nice to be quite young.

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS

-\-/-​
Happy birthday @Gairdner best wishes.

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS

-\-/-​

Half century?!!!

You're not even old enough to shave!

:p

Happy Birthday!

1713612186946.png

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS

-\-/-​
Happy Birthday

IMG_0164.jpeg

• RR Lupo.58
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS

-\-/-​

Happy Birthday :)

SOTD Sat 20 Apr 2024

Saturday’s got talent, shave
View attachment 119607
Prep - hot shower, lather face wash
Bowl - DSCosmetic green bowl
Cream - Body Shop Maca Root and Aloe
Brush - Yaqi Sagrada Familia synthetic
Razor - Muhle R89 Twist
Blade - Gillette 7o’clock SharpEdge (3)
Post - lather remains face wash, cold rinse, alum block
Splash - Forest Fresh ASL
Balm - Nivea Sensitive Cool PSB
Fragrance - CK IN2U EDT

Oh no it hasn’t, talent that is, or reliable weather. Definitely had a shave though. Great it was. This blade is still going strong in the wonderful Muhle, the Body Shop cream is now a firm favourite with a good synth brush. And all the lotions and potions did their usual magic to complete an excellent feeling and smelling shave.

View attachment 119608
We could go on that talent thingy you know!
And what could we do, exactly?
Don’t know, maybe I could demonstrate all the sleeping positions I know!
I’m not sure that’s actually a talent!
Oh!
Bugger, I've put this in the wrong thread! Any chance one of the wonderful moderator's could move it to the correct one? Pretty please!

Back
Top Bottom