SOTD: Saturday 13 April - Friday 19 April 2024.

And as my final entry for this past week of SOTD's I give you the shave themed, 'There isn't one'

No razor
No blade
No brush
No soap
No balm
No scent

https://giphy.com/hZNIKXlQwNFUGSyXmu
'Apparently he's not going to show up either'

Too knackered as long and busy day, plus over in Yorkshire and no missus so no hope of anything so why bother? Not as though there ever is because I'm just an ugly old bugger. That's Captains and buggery for you I guess.

Another busy day tomorrow and at least I can then have one of those cracking shaves before I go down to the pub where the local ladies might turn an eye (or possibly several) to me. Mind you they are all clones here. Marry one, you marry the village. But they do all have ten fingers and ten toes. Unfortunately on each hand and foot.

Have a great weekend and what's a Friday with no puffyshoes?

• RR Lupo.58
  • Personna Platinum Chrome
  • Omega 20102
  • MWF (Tallow)
  • Hotchpotch AS
  • Essence Vault #290 (Tobacco Vanille)
Half-century birthday shave. Recently, I was the beneficiary of an enormous act of generosity. A fine gentleman sent me an RR Lupo top plate together with the .58 and .72 base plates. He wouldn’t even accept my offer to cover postage. Gobsmacked does not come close to describing my reaction.

Well, they arrived today so I excitedly put the .58 plate to good use. Huge thanks, sir!

-\-/-​

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Graeme

A very happy belated birthday to you good sir, and a big number as well. Hoping it was a good one.

Happy birthday, old man!

Belated wishes (on this site) young Graeme

Happy Birthday-must be nice to be quite young.

Happy birthday @Gairdner best wishes.

Half century?!!!

You're not even old enough to shave!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Bugger, I've put this in the wrong thread! Any chance one of the wonderful moderator's could move it to the correct one? Pretty please!