SOTD Saturday 12th Sept to Friday 18th Sept 2020

Sandalwood Sunday

Pre - Face wash / GFT Sandalwood Skin food
Soap - TOBS Sandalwood
Brush - Razorock Bruce 24mm
Razor - Merkur 34G
Blade - Personna Red (3)
Post - Kouros AS followed by Moisturiser

I got up late so I had my shave once I got back home. A two and a half pass shave. A few weepers, but rewarded with a nice BBS.

IMG_8056.jpg

Sunday 13th September
RazoRock Plissoft - Wolfpack Italian Orchard - Yaqi Katana (General handle) - ½ Voskhod #1 - Osmanli Lemon Cologne - Aloe Vera Gel
t7PTmex.jpg

Sunday's Shave

• Pre: Argan Oil Soap
  • Brush: Darn Rob 26mm Synbad
  • Razor: Heljestrand No.2 on loan
  • Soap: PAA Astra Planeta
  • Splash: Skin Bracer
  • Balm: Bart's Bergamot and Vanilla
  • Scent: Lidl No.1
20200913_112723 2.jpg

The Heljestrand belongs to the same friend who lent me the Le Grelot (He has excellent taste in Razors). Like the Heljestrand a lot , smaller than i normally go for but a little bit of weight still, really loved the face feel of the Swedish steel , quite hard like the Japanese Steel , which i enjoy.

Another excellent PAA Soap , I really like both of the bases.
Scent is pleasant pretty neutral but nice , reminds me a bit of the Mondial Tobacco Verde and that's no bad thing.

My League Table so Far :)

1. Harvest Moon
2. Astra Planeta
3. Gondolier
4. Solstice
5. John Frum CK6

Good afternoon everyone

Pre- Barts Cinnamon and Patchouli ASL
Soap- Signature Soap Danum
Brush- ExS Medium Jock
Razor- Rockwell 6S (R4)
Blade- Gillette 7 O'clock Permasharp #4
Post- Barts Cinnamon and Patchouli ASL

This mornings shave was a little rushed due to me running late for golf, I would have preferred a little more prep time but I achieved a fantastic lather with this soap and I have no complaints.

Have a great rest of the day everyone and stay safe.

Day 13 of Signature September

Razor- Rex Ambassador
Blade- Polsilver Super Iridium
Brush- Proraso Boar
Soap- Signature Vectis
Post- Myrsol Agua De Limon

Second of my travel shaves didn't materialise, let's just say me and Mr Heineken had a long night putting the world to rights to it was 2 days stubble to takle today.

3 passes on setting 2 and 1 and I can see why these blades are rated so highly. Sharp and smooth from start to finish and the only one to rival the Gillette Silver Blue so far.

Soap excellent always, love this scent and the Lemon aftershave splash complimented it well.

Have a good Sunday one and all.
20200913_141102-01.jpeg

Prep : warm water
Razor : 3D printed razor
Brush : Omega Hi-Brush 0146711
Blade : Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum (1x)
Soap : Proraso green
Alum : De Vergulde Hand
After shave : Nivea Men Deep Comfort

An amazing fine shave with this 3D printed razor. Did not expect it was this good :cool:
Day 13 of Signature September

Razor- Rex Ambassador
Blade- Polsilver Super Iridium
Brush- Proraso Boar
Soap- Signature Vectis
Post- Myrsol Agua De Limon

Second of my travel shaves didn't materialise, let's just say me and Mr Heineken had a long night putting the world to rights to it was 2 days stubble to takle today.

3 passes on setting 2 and 1 and I can see why these blades are rated so highly. Sharp and smooth from start to finish and the only one to rival the Gillette Silver Blue so far.

Soap excellent always, love this scent and the Lemon aftershave splash complimented it well.

Have a good Sunday one and all.
View attachment 59429
Thank you, I'm surprised it wasn't Guinness!

Good afternoon everyone

Pre- Barts Cinnamon and Patchouli ASL
Soap- Signature Soap Danum
Brush- ExS Medium Jock
Razor- Rockwell 6S (R4)
Blade- Gillette 7 O'clock Permasharp #4
Post- Barts Cinnamon and Patchouli ASL

This mornings shave was a little rushed due to me running late for golf, I would have preferred a little more prep time but I achieved a fantastic lather with this soap and I have no complaints.

Have a great rest of the day everyone and stay safe.
Thank you, take care and stay safe

Date:- 13 September 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- RazoRock Plissoft Bruce Synth. 24/57mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Whispers from the Woods (Australian made) ~ All Things Nice "Spiced Sandalwood & Honey"
Razor/Blade:- Feather AC-SS (SE) / Schick Proline P-30 #1
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (5) / The Stray Whisker Aftershave Balm (Australian made)

I've had a mid bloodbath shave since I've lost my whole technique for nearly 3 half-years without using my Feather AC-SS its time get my hairy ass back into the ball game all over again.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom