NOS Pal Injector Blade
Gillette Sensor 3
Yaqi Sagrada Familia
TFS Bergamotto Neroli crema da barba
Alum and Witch Hazel
TFS Bergamotto Neroli AS
Prep Cream
Proraso Green Balm

Well this didn't work out well, I think I ruined the NOS blade on inserting. It didn't shave very well so finished with the Sensor 3.
No cuts, weapers, or irritation but I am quite red. My rosacea is playing up too. I won't be winning any beauty pageants this week.

12/07/20
Late post from this mornings shave.
Cold Water Shave
Brush: Alpha Outlaw Titanium G4 Synth
Soap: 1912 Classic 24
Razor: Karve SB - C Brass
Blade: Rapira Swedish Supersteel (3)
Post shave: Cold water rinse, Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Cinnamon & Patchouli Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Old Spice Classic

A nice shave this morning, the blade holding up well. The Karve as smooth as ever.
Photo cropped from my previous post, ignore the 2 shave dice.

Sat 11th July
Prep: A nice relaxing bath and shower Molton Brown Coastal Cypress, Sea Fennel
Soap: Haslinger Salbei Sage
Brush: Yaqi Rainbow
Razor: Rockwell 6C R5
Blade: Rapira Swedish Steel (1)
AS: Denim Aqua
ASB: L'Oreal Birch Sap
The Rockwel combined with the Rapira Swedish mowed down 5 days of growth like it was 1 days of growth the Swedish to me is vey sharp and smooth

12/07/20

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Schick Proline (7)
Brush: Wildwest Brushworks Cashmere
Soap: AdP Collezione Barbiere
Pre: Proraso White
ASL: Signature Soaps Eboracum
ASB: Creightons

An easy 3 pass DFS+ finish. This AdP cream/soap is very nice. Does the fancy jar and designer name elevate it slightly higher in my opinion? Probably - but I like it and I'll use it again.

I always love your photos, Chard, but I always find myself wanting a Mr Whippy ice cream cone after viewing
Nice...two questions: what's the aggressiveness of that razor and what warp factor was the Enterprise set to when you took the photo?

I always love your photos, Chard, but I always find myself wanting a Mr Whippy ice cream cone after viewing

Nice...two questions: what's the aggressiveness of that razor and what warp factor was the Enterprise set to when you took the photo?
Thanks. It's quite an aggressive razor, more so than my R41. I still haven't completely dialed it in, but riding the cap seems to limit blood loss.
As far as "warp factor," I used a focal zoom digital app and played with it until I was satisfied with the look.