Sun 12 SOTD
Soap TFS Tabacum Crepito
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Razor Parker 26C Open Comb
Blade Wizamet Iridium Super 2nd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Soap with mild scent of almond. Face lathering with brush is nice and produces a good head. Slickness was ok.
Shave with razor paired with blade feels smooth and comfortable as if no blade but somehow it bites today on the chin area. Rare to have multiple weepers from this mild razor. 3 multiple passes enough. Between bbs to dfs. Somehow this blade is not as good as Polsilver but not final outcome as yet. Rating today 8/10
20200712_100716.jpg
20200712_104130.jpg

image.jpeg

SOTD 12th July 2020

Razor - Paradigm SE
Blade - Schick Proline
Soap - Czech & Speake - Oxford & Cambridge
Brush - Alpha Outlaw V1 Ti with Rhodium silvertip knot
Post - Thayers Astringent
Frag - Guerlain Jicky edp

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and a wonderful shave was had, the perfect start to a Sunday! :)

Untill the next time,

Paul.

YWV11Q8jNGcFGyXcl9NwhFzsalKBwwyPEdXBLAi3YwXEDV7XN-kQDp1o79-MIZ0ItG1YnP2ph9tEEjuwK2kRJaVrNfApW8I5Y99hI-8gPHD39X_U-j-i_4BJSZThMlZ1FliNoFffcyuvOqzwK-NsYOD9FYj5QiAK-dECU83EsMevPXHj-AeGjPPIBIwqBCdnkHEcPiobObr2xzfSnhwtBP-aENkAt9IM-vE_7-7nQ0IiV6eoOsE8w7Z_ouRBL2vlI-hHbdYOQY5z06Vz8YmuuxCsZYEIeMdhKhTaSl-eOpce29ctZ9zJksRtECQJsE4jJ0K5eX9as_IgUdHul38tBlqC13muSOnywSvoQxCYxT0a-nqTBsn0hflDPSMcSbxRn0y6csZN5ldoP-Qfj0P0GNBgoEsbOIzWWOMDEWL3ORMuBci5bHxofay4z0lO2AdmJpZrnJwDf2MRZ7WRiwOH6SxEENgQm-ABMacTuW2inIbZfoxkXoqH25XvZgQwc05HHU4YCnA1RhO4f5pjDpRNGfIgwazayeNV8C5f9v5pqTBpUUzSdEteXF1zbh8DrMGZ0ohdLpfX89vXaBvVbWbVU5VLPukp0Cp4OJMevalDMrOVbQRrWYALdYk5PLOjIczLpMYjFARppXBU0sD6DTwRIQGOekjFRFxQMBbtADaQ0gyo-KACdNG43v4XiBSz-w=w800

I'm enjoying this so much, I'm going to carry on ...

Pre-wash with Ach Brito Glyce
Lather up with LEA Shaving Stick (Grated) & ABW Scanlon w/Cashmere Synthetic 24mm
Shave with Merkur 37C & PermaSharp Super
Wash off, touch of Prep Cream & Cold Rinse
Pashana Original​

Sandalwood Sunday

Pre - Shower / Face wash
Soap - TOBS Sandalwood
Brush - Exec Shaving Big Jock
Razor - Merkur 34G
Blade - Wilkinson (4)
Post - Alum followed by some moisturiser with SPF

Now I've found a brush that lathers this soap well, I enjoy using it. Anyway, two pass plus third pickup pass shave today a nice comfortable shave.

IMG_7854.JPG

12/7/20

Brush - Omega 10075
Soap - Intesa Cream
Razor - Fat Handle Tech
Blade - Lancet Super Platinum (5)
Post - Witch Hazel
Balm - Nivea Cooling Kick
AS - Intesa Glacial Lotion

Blades are a weird thing, for yesterday's shave it felt a little rough but for today's shave it was delightfully smooth and the results were great.

Have a good day gents, and enjoy the sunshine.

12/7/20

Brush - Omega 10075
Soap - Intesa Cream
Razor - Fat Handle Tech
Blade - Lancet Super Platinum (5)
Post - Witch Hazel
Balm - Nivea Cooling Kick
AS - Intesa Glacial Lotion

Blades are a weird thing, for yesterday's shave it felt a little rough but for today's shave it was delightfully smooth and the results were great.

Have a good day gents, and enjoy the sunshine.
Agreed. Yesterday my GSB was buttery smooth. Today felt like shaving with a cheese grater.

12/7/20

Prep- splosh of soft Scottish water
Soap- MdC
Brush- Trafalgar T3
Razor- Merkur Futur
Blade- GSB (2)
Post- Cold water rinse/Alum block
A/S- Cella

Funny old game this wet shaving lark. Yesterday's shave was beautiful and smooth. Today it felt like I was shaving with a cheese grater. Rough isn't the word. Futur which yesterday was my daily driver today I could quite happily never pick up again. Gave myself a bad nick on my chin. I know it was my fault but a bad workman blames his tools. Lol.

Good afternoon

Pre- Shower and Barts Lavender ASL
Soap- OSP Neroli
Brush- Yaqi Timberwolf 26mm Synth
Razor- Rockwell 6S (R4)
Blade- Astra SP #1
Post- Osma Alum Rub
AS- OSP Neroli

A nice little afternoon shave whilst Mrs Merchant Seaman is outside painting the fencing. Did I feel guilty about this? No, not at all.
Astra blade seems to perform well with the R4 plate, definitely better than the Gillette Rubie.
A quick rub down with the alum block and the sting barely noticeable.
I'd better head outside now, she's missed a bit.

Stay safe everyone!!

Good afternoon

Pre- Shower and Barts Lavender ASL
Soap- OSP Neroli
Brush- Yaqi Timberwolf 26mm Synth
Razor- Rockwell 6S (R4)
Blade- Astra SP #1
Post- Osma Alum Rub
AS- OSP Neroli

A nice little afternoon shave whilst Mrs Merchant Seaman is outside painting the fencing. Did I feel guilty about this? No, not at all.
Astra blade seems to perform well with the R4 plate, definitely better than the Gillette Rubie.
A quick rub down with the alum block and the sting barely noticeable.
I'd better head outside now, she's missed a bit.

Stay safe everyone!!
Sounds like you're doing effective project management to me Garry!

That's exactly what I was saying to the good lady Chris, I'm also giving good guidance on cost savings as the paint is being applied to thickly in my opinion. I'm going to go out now with a clip board and take a look. Definitely going to need my hard hat.
Quality managerial input is never really appreciated at the coal face Garry but at least you know the job is done to time, cost and quality. If that excessive paint application continues, you can always threaten your good lady with performance management (hard hat definitely required).

No, unfortunately , it's a US company who are out of stock right now which is a blessing because I want one but they are not cheap, want one not need one! :) P.
I want one too, badly....not need :)!
Way too expensive from the US.
There's a much cheaper alternative at Aliexpress in ceramic but almost the same as Capt Choice.
There's a small sale/discount in 1-2 days time.:censored::censored::censored::censored:.
1594564224481.png

Back
Top Bottom