SOTD : Saturday 11 September to Friday 17 September 2021.

20210911_091641.jpg
SOTD (in work)11th Sept
Brush - Razorock Plissoft 24mm
Soap - P&B Spitfire
Razor - FrankenStar
Blade - Supermax Blue Diamond #1
Post - Nivea balm
Soap sample was kindly given to me by LeeMaz- one of my favourite scents EVER!
Unfortunately too much water in the brush meant lather was thin, but still an adequate 2 pass shave for work.
Take care all and enjoy your weekend's.

Saturday 11th SEptember
Alpha Outlaw - Reef Point Test Depth - Schick G1, Jayaruh'd - Schick Proline B #6 - Brut Attraction Totale A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
dFdo2Fo.jpg
Loved this soap when it was available. Rarely see Reef Point now.
That looks like a top quality set up.

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Butterscotch 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Whispers from the Woods (Australian made) ~ All Things Nice "Spiced Sandalwood & Honey"
Razor/Blade:- Maggard Razors Std. v3.0 with MR11 Bulldog / Wizamet Polsilver Brown Stainless #6
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

11 September

Signature Soaps Danum
Yaqi Dandelion
Blackland Vector
Feather Professional
Lucky Tiger face tonic

75B96FE1-35BD-443E-A32F-477D5CCB9144.jpeg

A busy Saturday and a late posting, but, a terrific shave this morning despite a bit of a rush. A smooth face was the result, everything working well for this shave, including me.

BF5D7734-3155-44CE-A4E0-6ECA69A2CC1A.jpeg

Prep: Shower with Baxter’s of California Daily face scrub.

Pre: PAA cube unscented.

Soap: Saponificio Varesino Manna do Sicilia

Brush: Omega #625 silver tip badger.

Razor: Leaf Twig

Blade: Solimo blade

Post: Alum, Bart’s lime after shave balm and TOBS no. 74 lime aftershave.

Though it was the weekend I had a busy one so decided the Twig fitted the bill and that I should try to use up some of my samples. I love this soup and it lathered to twice the volume of most I’ve used. A great start to the weekend!

E70D0137-0062-4BAD-A871-C8C079A9A56D.jpeg
busy day and relaxing shave in the evening with Riga razor. First outing with this huge 8/8 blade - but really enjoyable . I do like heavier razors and that does fit the bill! @RussellR5555 thank you!

also finished off a sample of Stirling mountain man - performance as expected, and beautiful scent (after all it is based of creed silver mountain water )

one small cut - skin level - when I put the razor to the skin next to my mouth ! Slight redness/ blood line for 10 seconds or so and then it closed up on its own. Other than that - bit of irritation in places. Still two passes for dfs! Been a while since I used a straight so I’m quite happy with that!

Back
Top Bottom