SOTD: Saturday 10 September - Friday 16 September 2022.

As official assjudicator it was my duty to go back and investigate the allegations of ass-synchronous wigglery. After much deliberation the complaint is upheld. She's clearly doing something unauthorised with her left foot which is sending things askew.

OTOH in her defence it is people like her who are the reason the millennium footbridge didn't fall into the Thames. The combined resonance of 8 synchronous wobbly botties can be quite destructive you know.

r s
100 time better than the Chesney rehash. The original was really powerful when I was a kid.

Happy Belated Birthday
Hope you had a cracking day.
All the best

Happy belated birthday @shiny hope you had a great day

Much as I'm not one for doing pictureless SotDs, I failed miserably today and totally forgot as I've been way too busy for a Saturday.

Anyway, fwiw, I had a close, perhaps a bit too close shave today with the Slim (#5) and a new Nacet. Soap was Gothic Revival, applied with the newly acquired cherry SOC. Its being a bit of a lather hog, not sure if that's my fault for putting it in Barbicide? Nice brush otherwise though. Splash and balm both GR to match the soap. No other frag as I was seemingly doing my garden and that of 3 other neighbours today, which tbf I could have done without but they are elderly and/or infirm and I'm too bloody soft! No, I can't pop round and mow your lawn or cut your hedge. Unless you're going to give me your high end SE....