SOTD: Saturday 10 September - Friday 16 September 2022.

Friday AM 2022-09-16
Birthdate of actress Lauren Bacall
aqJvatc.jpg

Rooney 2/1 Ivory Finest (22/56)
Floris Verbena shaving soap (tallow)
Wolfman WR2-SB/Darwin Copper
Wilkinson Light Brigade (3)
Guerlain Vétiver aftershave (vintage)

A fresh, green shave this morning, accompanied by the uplifting Brahms second symphony. The Darwin handle is a bit slippery in my hand when wet, despite its sharp angles.
24PMjle.jpg

SOTD: 16/09/2022

Razor: Rockwell 6s #3
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 1st use
Brush: Simpsons Chubby 3 Sovereign Grade
Bowl: Steve Woodhead Mega Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Red Sandalwood Cream
Soap: Southern Witchcrafts Necromantic Croap
Aftershave: Southern Witchcrafts Desairology Aftershave
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Fortunate Son By Creedence Clearwater Revival
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Kiss Me Right Now

Birthday shave with my absolute favourites of all my shaving tackle. T'was a gud un.

View attachment 93509
Happy birthday!

60DAB872-CFEA-491C-9CB5-2560B183AAC3.jpeg

Razor: Hone 15s
Blade: Voskhod Teflon Coated, 1st use
Brush: Shedeleven Spalted Scottish Hawthorn AP Shave Co G5C 26mm Fan
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: PAA Cavendish Puck
Aftershave: Tabac Original Cologne
Balm: PAA Star Jelly Astra Planeta Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

I thought I might as well use the Hone 15S while I have it still. I don’t really want to let it go, as it’s such a nice mild shave. It’s not quite as nice as the original but arguably looks even better in steel form. The Cavendish, like the Gondolier yesterday was one I’ve wanted to try for a while, but I think it’ll hit the BST soon as it’s not a patch on Astra Planeta or Tabac.
Enjoy the long weekend guys.

Razor: Rockwell 6s #3
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 1st use
Brush: Simpsons Chubby 3 Sovereign Grade
Bowl: Steve Woodhead Mega Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Red Sandalwood Cream
Soap: Southern Witchcrafts Necromantic Croap
Aftershave: Southern Witchcrafts Desairology Aftershave
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Fortunate Son By Creedence Clearwater Revival
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Kiss Me Right Now

Birthday shave with my absolute favourites of all my shaving tackle. T'was a gud un.

View attachment 93509

And a most happy of birthdays to you Mr Shiny

My final outing for this week of SOTD's and one themed, 'I am the one and only'

20220916_175911.jpg

There is only one - Stainless Colonial General
The only blade - Kai Titan mild
One brush, that is all - Gentleman's Groom Room Hive II
One soap. not two - Floris Elite
Two girls one cup - Collagen moisturiser

Right. Let's get some facts in order. The only reason @Boycie83 owns a brass General is because I was sickened by his continual whining over 'It is the final Colonial I need to complete the collection'. 'I will pay whatever it takes to get my hands on one', and so a deal was struck. Now, several months down the line and I am still waiting for the deeds to his house to arrive and all I have ever received is some used LOL dolls he must have sequestrated from his daughters. Other than that it is shite anyway. There is only one General. The original and the best.......................

Bloody dreadful song

This is what I think and I send some ladies to wiggle their bottoms at you

My shave

A fantastic way to end the week with the 'One and only' Stainless General armed to the plates with a Titan mild. A blade which mocks the word 'mild'. But stick the two together and holy, a most wonderful pairing in the world of razors and shaving. Please note, an utterly safe combination which would take some stretching and ability to find oneself with an AC blade wedged in the end of ones finger. Super, smashing, safe.

The Floris has caught my soapy heart and with the Hive II in company, a superb effort and showing from team lather. Tick in the box.

Rub-a-dub-dub and voila ici, one really appreciated and welcome end of week shave. Crackingly wonderful. Happy? Like the day I passed on my crappy brass General.

Here's wishing you all a most pleasant of weekends, and of course I do include you Mr Boycie in the numbers. Twat

To end this week it is over to 'Who the bitch?' and Cherry. I do like this crowd. Far better than Chesney Hawkes

I love you all

My final outing for this week of SOTD's and one themed, 'I am the one and only'

View attachment 93537

There is only one - Stainless Colonial General
The only blade - Kai Titan mild
One brush, that is all - Gentleman's Groom Room Hive II
One soap. not two - Floris Elite
Two girls one cup - Collagen moisturiser

Right. Let's get some facts in order. The only reason @Boycie83 owns a brass General is because I was sickened by his continual whining over 'It is the final Colonial I need to complete the collection'. 'I will pay whatever it takes to get my hands on one', and so a deal was struck. Now, several months down the line and I am still waiting for the deeds to his house to arrive and all I have ever received is some used LOL dolls he must have sequestrated from his daughters. Other than that it is shite anyway. There is only one General. The original and the best.......................

Bloody dreadful song

This is what I think and I send some ladies to wiggle their bottoms at you

My shave

A fantastic way to end the week with the 'One and only' Stainless General armed to the plates with a Titan mild. A blade which mocks the word 'mild'. But stick the two together and holy, a most wonderful pairing in the world of razors and shaving. Please note, an utterly safe combination which would take some stretching and ability to find oneself with an AC blade wedged in the end of ones finger. Super, smashing, safe.

The Floris has caught my soapy heart and with the Hive II in company, a superb effort and showing from team lather. Tick in the box.

Rub-a-dub-dub and voila ici, one really appreciated and welcome end of week shave. Crackingly wonderful. Happy? Like the day I passed on my crappy brass General.

Here's wishing you all a most pleasant of weekends, and of course I do include you Mr Boycie in the numbers. Twat

To end this week it is over to 'Who the bitch?' and Cherry. I do like this crowd. Far better than Chesney Hawkes

I love you all
Mesmerising bottom wiggles, far right bottom is out of sync with the other 7 lovelies. Just saying as I do notice these details @Satanfriendly :sneaky: Thanks

Back
Top Bottom