SOTD: Saturday 10 September - Friday 16 September 2022.

As official assjudicator it was my duty to go back and investigate the allegations of ass-synchronous wigglery. After much deliberation the complaint is upheld. She's clearly doing something unauthorised with her left foot which is sending things askew.

OTOH in her defence it is people like her who are the reason the millennium footbridge didn't fall into the Thames. The combined resonance of 8 synchronous wobbly botties can be quite destructive you know.

r s
My final outing for this week of SOTD's and one themed, 'I am the one and only'

View attachment 93537

There is only one - Stainless Colonial General
The only blade - Kai Titan mild
One brush, that is all - Gentleman's Groom Room Hive II
One soap. not two - Floris Elite
Two girls one cup - Collagen moisturiser

Right. Let's get some facts in order. The only reason @Boycie83 owns a brass General is because I was sickened by his continual whining over 'It is the final Colonial I need to complete the collection'. 'I will pay whatever it takes to get my hands on one', and so a deal was struck. Now, several months down the line and I am still waiting for the deeds to his house to arrive and all I have ever received is some used LOL dolls he must have sequestrated from his daughters. Other than that it is shite anyway. There is only one General. The original and the best.......................

Bloody dreadful song

This is what I think and I send some ladies to wiggle their bottoms at you

My shave

A fantastic way to end the week with the 'One and only' Stainless General armed to the plates with a Titan mild. A blade which mocks the word 'mild'. But stick the two together and holy, a most wonderful pairing in the world of razors and shaving. Please note, an utterly safe combination which would take some stretching and ability to find oneself with an AC blade wedged in the end of ones finger. Super, smashing, safe.

The Floris has caught my soapy heart and with the Hive II in company, a superb effort and showing from team lather. Tick in the box.

Rub-a-dub-dub and voila ici, one really appreciated and welcome end of week shave. Crackingly wonderful. Happy? Like the day I passed on my crappy brass General.

Here's wishing you all a most pleasant of weekends, and of course I do include you Mr Boycie in the numbers. Twat

To end this week it is over to 'Who the bitch?' and Cherry. I do like this crowd. Far better than Chesney Hawkes

I love you all
100 time better than the Chesney rehash. The original was really powerful when I was a kid.

SOTD: 16/09/2022

Razor: Rockwell 6s #3
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 1st use
Brush: Simpsons Chubby 3 Sovereign Grade
Bowl: Steve Woodhead Mega Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Red Sandalwood Cream
Soap: Southern Witchcrafts Necromantic Croap
Aftershave: Southern Witchcrafts Desairology Aftershave
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Fortunate Son By Creedence Clearwater Revival
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Kiss Me Right Now

Birthday shave with my absolute favourites of all my shaving tackle. T'was a gud un.

View attachment 93509
Happy Belated Birthday
Hope you had a cracking day.
All the best

SOTD: 16/09/2022

Razor: Rockwell 6s #3
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 1st use
Brush: Simpsons Chubby 3 Sovereign Grade
Bowl: Steve Woodhead Mega Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Red Sandalwood Cream
Soap: Southern Witchcrafts Necromantic Croap
Aftershave: Southern Witchcrafts Desairology Aftershave
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Fortunate Son By Creedence Clearwater Revival
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Kiss Me Right Now

Birthday shave with my absolute favourites of all my shaving tackle. T'was a gud un.

View attachment 93509
Happy belated birthday @shiny hope you had a great day

Much as I'm not one for doing pictureless SotDs, I failed miserably today and totally forgot as I've been way too busy for a Saturday.

Anyway, fwiw, I had a close, perhaps a bit too close shave today with the Slim (#5) and a new Nacet. Soap was Gothic Revival, applied with the newly acquired cherry SOC. Its being a bit of a lather hog, not sure if that's my fault for putting it in Barbicide? Nice brush otherwise though. Splash and balm both GR to match the soap. No other frag as I was seemingly doing my garden and that of 3 other neighbours today, which tbf I could have done without but they are elderly and/or infirm and I'm too bloody soft! No, I can't pop round and mow your lawn or cut your hedge. Unless you're going to give me your high end SE....

Back
Top Bottom