Mon 7 SOTD
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Soap RazoRock Mudder Focker
Razor RazoRock Game Changer.84-P SB
Blade Gillette Wilkinson Sword 2nd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Reuzel Wood & Spice
OK lather from soap. Too mild the scent although it's interesting and pleasant to my nose. Performance was just acceptable.
Shave with razor paired with blade was sharp, smooth and although comfortable but can feel if I slipup I will cut myself. Still a very enjoyable 3+1 multiple direction passes with a bbs to dfs outcome. Excellent post and aftershave ensuring a soft and moist mug. Score today 9.5/10
20200907_071450.jpg

Monday 7th September
Zenith 506 - OSP Urban Viking - General Brass - Schick Proline P #4 - Old Spice A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
s4O10GS.jpg

Mon 7th Sept.

Jayaruh Syn. No67
Faena Sandalwood
Occams Hiram Commander-Plate2
Schick Proline [ 2 ]
BG Sixth Sense A/S

This second Shave with a Plate 2 fitted to The Hiram indicates that it was a good move. The Shave was smooth and comfortable and I was able to get a nice close finish. Maybe a bit mild for some, but it cleared my quite dense beard without any problems or after effects.
I now must see how it is with back to back Shaves.

IMG_1011.jpg

Pre - Shower / Face wash
Soap - MWF
Cream - GFT Eucris
Brush - Razorock Bruce 24mm
Razor - MÜHLE R89
Blade - Wilkinson (7)
Post - Saponificio Varesino Mirto Di Sardegna AS Followed by moisturiser

I tried to use MWF this morning. Using the method from Cris @ AnotherCutAbove. Twice with no success. I used my backup Eucris cream which seemed to lather as soon as applied to my face compare with MWF. I'm not sure If I got brush burn again or a reaction from the soap, either way, it won't be going near me face again.
A nice comfortable two and half pass shave leaving me with a nice face feeler, and mild irritation from the brush burn.

September 6, 2020
Gem Damaskeene OC
Gem PTFE
Heritage Collections Dubl Duck with TNS Boar
Rocky Mtn Barber Co. Sandalwood Shave Cream
Fine Santal Absolut

A superb picture for sure, but the brush really is a 10/10 stunner, from the handle to the shape of the knot (I love the look and functionality of a fan shaped knot) it looks like an absolute cracker. I hope it performs as well as it looks.

Back
Top Bottom