SOTD Sat August 4 through to Fri the 10th

20120805.jpg

My handle UFO U2 has become my "go to" handle when I have a new head for testing. I can attest that the head Weber ARC is excellent, and to the handle UFO U2 are a couple "killer". I've got an extraordinary and close shave with a high smoothness. Of course in addition to the excellent Weber head, I used a Super Iridium blade of my friend milo in his first shave. I felt like a Rajah.

Hot bath, Proraso pre shave cream, Connaught Violet shave cream, Saville Row 3824, alum block and Boots Witch Hazel and then Baber Shop Bay Rum.

Awesome shave, nice BBS shave with nice smell.

Proraso Pre
Valobra Stick
Simpsons Duke Best
Goodfella Black
Gillette Super Thin
Liz Earle ASB

Nice shave today.

Some fantastic photos today gentleman:icon_razz:

Proraso Pre/Post (Original formula)
Ikon S3S
Treet Platinum (1)
Neep Jubilee
Proraso White Soap (New Formula)
Nivea Replenishing balm

After a few days working in the garden I now have the start of a tan and was afraid I may suffer with my shave tonight. Two passes were enough to clean things up, the Proraso ensured that things were kept slick and the mild menthol in there was most welcome. The Treet blade works really well in the Ikon and I was able to clean up before things started to get uncomfortable.

After trying to kill myself whilst hedge cutting Today ,I decided to have a shave

So today's shave

Hot face cloth prep
Talors sandlewood shaving cream
Kent BK2 brush
Gillette flair tip silver
feather blade
Geo.f.trumper sandlewood skinfood to finish

Result BSS WTG :D

Dr Dulcamara said:
iMy handle UFO U2 has become my "go to" handle when I have a new head for testing. I can attest that the head Weber ARC is excellent, and to the handle UFO U2 are a couple "killer". I've got an extraordinary and close shave with a high smoothness.

Oh jeeez, it's the Good Doctor with his new set up,

Well, it was a matter of time before you started taunting me once again, this time with a UFO/Weber combo. I'm guessing this will be a rough time for me as more pics are added. Sheeesh.

So you like the Weber, eh? Hadn't heard what you thought about it. Sounds like you and your three 'friends' are gonna enjoy those things.

Martin

Back to work after a week off
St. James Founder's Reserve cedarwood and clarysage shaving cream
Progress on 2 and 1.5
Supermax Blue Diamond blade
Lacoste a/s balm

Nice blade. I've used one of these only once before and they are very sharp and smooth. They get quite close under my jawline (problem area) and elsewhere very close and smooth indeed. They are super-cheap as well. Very tempted to stock up but I have way too many blades.

I'll probably get some in a week or so!

Monday

EJ DE89L
Wilkinson Sword SS (1)
EJ Travel Brush in Best
Proraso Soap

Nivea ASB
Next 'Dimension Fresh' EdT

Three pass, face lather.

Very nice shave. Don't laugh at the EdT please...my daughter bought it for me so I must use it - it's not too bad, actually, although I certainly wouldn't buy it.

:icon_razz:

Cheers Jamie! But :) it's only the small house (where the kids sleep ^_^) AND (this is the big one) it's not ours :(, however we rent it cheaply every year from my wife cousine :D

Monday:
Merkur Futur
Feather blade
Edwin Jagger brush (Best)
T&H Rose shaving cream
Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet EDT

Sunday and Monday

Merkur 39C
Feather Blade
Edwin Jagger Silvertip
MB's Bay Rhum Soap
Thayer's Witch Hazel