SOTD Sat. 6th April to Fri. 12th April 2013

Thank you, gents.

LTB, man flu or not, I would consider it quite impossible to overdose on Barbershop Bay Rum. keep seeing these bottles of Myrsol everywhere and am most curious - the Ach Brito Lavanda has rather piqued my interest too.

Gairdner said:
Thank you, gents.

LTB, man flu or not, I would consider it quite impossible to overdose on Barbershop Bay Rum. keep seeing these bottles of Myrsol everywhere and am most curious - the Ach Brito Lavanda has rather piqued my interest too.

Graeme,
I think you'd like the Myrsol it would pair well with your Ingrams :icon_biggrin:. The formula K the dark green one I believe has a higher menthol content. The lemon has some too.
Regards Brian

Gairdner said:
Thank you, gents.

The Ach Brito bottle is so lovely that it would work purely for decoration, even if the contents were rubbish!

Evening, gents.

Friday:

Prep: Claus Porto Lime-oil face soap
Razor: Wilkinson Sword Classic
Blade: Perma-Sharp Super (7)
Brush: Ecotools Kabuki
Shave soap: La Toja
A/S: Ricardo's Musk
Cologne: Ricardo's Musk splashed liberally over me. I can still smell it, now.

Smooth and comfortable.

ChopperHarris said:
Gairdner said:
Thank you, gents.

The Ach Brito bottle is so lovely that it would work purely for decoration, even if the contents were rubbish!

The contents are lovely, if you like lavender, doesn't last too long if you don't, though! :icon_wink:

Evening gents
Today's Shave

GEM G Bar
GEM Bade
Kent BK8 Brush
TOBS sandalwood Shave Cream
Geo.F.Trumper sandalwood SkinFood

Results BSS WTG

Sorry for not posting I've been ill :mad:

chrisbell said:
Gairdner said:
Thanks lads, good to be back. :D

I did, Rick. It's rustic, like me.

Good to have you back, Graeme - play nicely with the moderators!:angel::icon_razz:

Yes sir, Mr Bell Sir, three bags full, sir! :icon_razz::D

How's you anyhoo?

Naughty G :angel:

Back
Top Bottom