SOTD Sat 17 To sat 24 November

I,ve had an idear Martin.... I think if you agreed to shave (or atempt to) with a straight Micky,might just,might cave in....it's a very long shot but worth a try :idea:

John said:
I,ve had an idear Martin.... I think if you agreed to shave (or atempt to) with a straight Micky,might just,might cave in....it's a very long shot but worth a try :idea:

To show my good will, I accept this idea.

Martin - PM your addy and I'll send you a nice straight (do you think a Swede would do it, I think that would be a nice first razor for you) :icon_razz:

Mikael said:
John said:

Martin - PM your addy and I'll send you a nice straight (do you think a Swede would do it, I think that would be a nice first razor for you) :icon_razz:

Don't forget the video Martin (as proof, and no you can't use one of Mickeys video's from YouTube nether.. I think he could find you out even if you edit your own head in)

Hell lets up the anti...I'll buy something from you as well martin This is a outstanding and a very good offer...... Come on buddy what say you?

Mikael said:
John said:

Hah, now you're accepting a deal on my behalf. Yeah, your 'good will' is really a relentless attempt to enable me and hook me into an even more devious rabbit hole than the DE one. Thank you, but I will very graciously pass on this wonderful offer.

Very sweet of you to be concerned..........

dodgy said:
Mikael said:
John said:

Hah, now you're accepting a deal on my behalf. Yeah, your 'good will' is really a relentless attempt to enable me and hook me into an even more devious rabbit hole than the DE one. Thank you, but I will very graciously pass on this wonderful offer.

Very sweet of you to be concerned..........

So that's a polite No then Marty, shame I had my PayPal account all primed and ready to go. I don't know what your worried about, even my dad used to shave with a straight and loved it.

How about....Just one cheek then? You can pick the side, left or right.....that should only take about one minute.

I don't think there's to Much chance of bleeding to death, so long as you don't use a saw like pattern.

John said:
So that's a polite No then Marty, shame I had my PayPal account all primed and ready to go. I don't know what your worried about, even my dad used to shave with a straight and loved it.

No money from you John.......it would be my pleasure being able to help you out if I can. Let me know what you'd like to try and if I have it you can borrow it.

First ride's always free..........

dodgy said:
John said:

No money from you John.......it would be my pleasure being able to help you out if I can. Let me know what you'd like to try and if I have it you can borrow it.

First ride's always free..........

Spoken....like a true crack dealer ( I tip my hat to you sir)

NotTheStig said:
Hey Martin, ever used a Shavette?

:-D

Watch out m8,if you have a week mind...Martin will sell you any thing from a stuffed camel, to a dried tin of pink paint,all for a $1000 retainer naturally :dodgy:

John said:
NotTheStig said:

Watch out m8,if you have a week mind...Martin will sell you any thing from a stuffed camel, to a dried tin of pink paint,all for a $1000 retainer naturally :dodgy:

Awww John, that's not true,

Basically it's simple: I am smarter and more experienced than you guys. Hah, I bet you already knew that though. Just in case you didn't, there you go.

It pains me to see people settle for a good, but not great shave because of the wrong tools being used, It hurts me I tells ya!

Smartin

Oh NTS......never tried a shavette. I also had nothing to do with your 43 years worth of razor blades and how they came about. In addition, I played no part in any injector adventures you may have had.

dodgy said:
John said:
NotTheStig said:

Awww John, that's not true,

Basically it's simple: I am smarter and more experienced than you guys. Hah, I bet you already knew that though. Just in case you didn't, there you go.

It pains me to see people settle for a good, but not great shave because of the wrong tools being used, It hurts me I tells ya!

Smartin

Oh NTS......never tried a shavette.

Yes you are a very smart person and you have more experience in life than us, but as in life we all have a weakness....like now, you answered NTS such honesty, but now Micky will know :icon_lol:

hell he's probably looking around his home right now looking for one.......... just for you, with the notion that it's a good way to start shaving with a straight no honing / stropping see........ slipping again, bud.

Man, I just found a Feather RG, folding and some pro guard blades (almost a full pack)... Only used three times. Man, what to do with it? Where did I put that picture, aha, here it is:
0111024x683-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom