Shaving Acquisitions February

I am going to seem like an ungrateful bugger on this one. Before Christmas I received the Shield GEM where it was the wrong handle and the baseplate wouldn't seat.

After multiple contacts over the weeks they still didn't have a replacement head (I think they forgot to be fair) so they've sent me a replacement handle and kindly threw in the AC head along with another brush gratis, these last two bits are where I'm being ungrateful.

Unfortunately the GEM head still doesn't seat properly (without a washer) and they sent me the same bloomin handle type (I care less about this now) and that brush does nothing for me!

No money has changed hands and this is resolving an issue pre-pledge, I'm still in!
20230210_164315.jpg20230210_164400.jpg

Fri 10th February

Must in future look closer at photo, thought I was getting a Shick Super 11 cart Razor, in fact got a nice NOS Shick 11, commonly known as a Type L., with 3 Twin blade.
Not that keen on The L, but this pack quite rare as made in Holland.

View attachment 100397
Beautiful razor. Catching me to wobble in my restraint but I must stay strong!

I can't run those type of deep discounts D. It would bankrupt the Emporium.
i know this and i love you GIF by walter_

I am going to seem like an ungrateful bugger on this one. Before Christmas I received the Shield GEM where it was the wrong handle and the baseplate wouldn't seat.

After multiple contacts over the weeks they still didn't have a replacement head (I think they forgot to be fair) so they've sent me a replacement handle and kindly threw in the AC head along with another brush gratis, these last two bits are where I'm being ungrateful.

Unfortunately the GEM head still doesn't seat properly (without a washer) and they sent me the same bloomin handle type (I care less about this now) and that brush does nothing for me!

No money has changed hands and this is resolving an issue pre-pledge, I'm still in!
View attachment 100403View attachment 100404
Lovely brush!

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom