Nivea Sensitive ASB

3 passes, very relaxed :)

Monday

MWF wash
Aristo & Astra (2)
Tabac & EJ BB
Alum
Tabac AS

Think the Tabac deserves a little more than the once a week rotational outing it is currently getting - but what to drop? Decisions decisions decisions :?

Good morning all,

Monday

Simple face wash
Feather and Merkur HD
Omega Boar brush
Nanny's Eucalyptus shaving soap
Proraso AS splash

Hardly any prep this morning, just a wash over the sink. It was a fine shave though, no probs.

Thanks

Monday

Merkur 37c
Gillette Bleue Extra (3)
Wilkinson Sword Boar
Tabac Soap

Proraso AS
Nivea ASB

The Bleue was a lot smoother this morning. I'm becoming quite impressed with it. If it came without the smell of machine oil it would be much more acceptable. I think I'll try another Bleue straight after this rotation - I can feel a potential purchase in the offing.

Again a veritable mountain of lather from the Tabac / Wilky Bore combination...two day's growth gone, smoothly, in three very comfortable passes.

Splendid!
:shave

Monday:
Hot towel,
404 mix/Trumpers Rose cream
Gillette flare/Sharp Super stainless
Alum
Ogallala Bay Rum :evil:

4th and last shave with the Sharp but it was still excellent aided I guess by the Trumpers which is lovely stuff.
Nice shave today,, and that Ogallala is lovely stuff.
regards, beejay

Monday

Ingrams
New Forest 2211
ikon Bulldog Classic
Super-max (1)

Nivia ASB
Lynx Dark Temptation AS

A late leisurely shave today. the ikon / super-max combo is really working well for me . the ikon really is a joy to drive. The New Forest 2211 has been a revelation ,I have always been a bit of a boar :roll: man , I already had a Wee Scott and a Simpson Special but fido has created a superb brush in the NF 2211,I was amazed at the amount of lather it created and held, and it has bloomed just like a spring rose !

Lynx Dark Temptation AS........mmmmmmmm it's a little heavy scented for me but may work as the days get shorter

All in all a very satisfying shave

Monday:

Hot towel and watery lather
Acca Kappa 1869 cream
New Forest 2201
Feather AS
Feather blade
Acca Kappa 1869 post-shave gel
Acca Kappa 1869 cologne

Another superb shave from the Feather. I really do like this superbly engineered razor, it's a pleasure to use - a tactile delight. The 1869 cream is almost as slick and luxurious as my favourite Truefitt and Hill Ultimate Comfort.

A visit to the surgeon who re-engineered my lower back this morning, and some x-rays showing the titanium screws and scaffolding that now join three of my lower vertebrae in place and prevent them from squashing two discs and pressing on nerves. Another three months off work, so plenty of time to perfect my morning shaves!

P1000358.jpg

Have a good day, chaps.

Regards

Ian

Monday, 10.11.10

Hot Towel soak
Omega Sapone da Barba Shave Cream
Kent B&B Badger
Bowdin's Wedge ⅝ths
SRD Premium I Strop ... 50 Linen/91 Leather
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Nivea AS Balm
Vintage Old Spice

I hope everyone enjoys a great week!

IMG_2176.jpg

Monday

Day off!

Trumper Razor
Gillette Swede
New Forest 2201
Penhaligon's English Fern Shaving Soap
Alum
Ogallala Bay Rum with wotsit and thingy

Used alum today. I think I may have got it to work.

Ian

Monday

Alu Tech
Super Thin x 3
Golden Nib brush
unknown cream
Alum
C&E Sienna balm

AWFUL - too soon after the all over ATG to shave, right mess :oops:
the unknown cream was very good, squeezed a tube into a tub and forgot to label it :roll:

best forgotten

Monday, 10-11-10.

Soap from Aleppo - Rooney 1/2 Silvertip - Gillette Fat Boy - Derby Extra #1 - Pre 3P - Dr. Harris Rose shaving cream (sample) - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASL Spanish Floïd Blue + ASB Floïd.

Afeitado11-10-10001.jpg

Monday

5/8 J Gleave & Son Hollow Ground, Body Shop Maca Root cream, Simpsons Commodore X1,
Body Shop Maca Root Razor Relief, Body Shop Activist EDT

1286813740271.jpg

Monday

Semogue 2009 LE
Dovo 1516 5/8 round point

P.160
Taylor's sandalwood a/s

Might have made just a touch too much lather tonight, I'd forgotten that a little P.160 goes a long way. Excellent shave, that.

Monday

Martin de Candre (am I ever going to visibly dent this stuff?!)
Savile Row 3122
Merkur HD
Feather
Institute Karite ASB

Face lather, 3 passes, BBS. Fabulous, as usual from this combo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom